Riot's BIGGEST mistake with world playoffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Piai

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrstmoar View Post
Some logic for you. From the spectator's view, WE team is on the left side. From the spectator's view, the guy who was caught was looking at the spectator's right side. Now where's the minimap? Right side of the spectator. Perspectives 101.
Yeah, that's right, you said the same thing as I said but in other words.

Good job.

Sandunguioso

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitau View Post
When isn't TSM biased. Anyone else think its weird the only people to say things like this are TSM members, you'd at least think Scarra would tweet about something as big as this.
yea until i hear another team talk about it ill just ignore it

NotSid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qooba View Post
This is the stupidest thread I've ever seen. Your TSM gods lost to Azubu Frost, so they must be cheaters. WE players moves his head when he hears a horn go off and people cheer, HES OBVIOUSLY ****ING CHEATING THAT SCUMBAG GPNWJHPQWANG. ****ing idiot, THINK YOU WASTE OF AIR
All of your posts in this thread seem really angry.

Umad, bro? I hope you never have a wife to beat.

CJLewis

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not5id View Post
All of your posts in this thread seem really angry.

Umad, bro? I hope you never have a wife to beat.
Or your child

Hak3n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

lol @ the TSM fangirls sheeping the thread to feel better XD

Sandunguioso

10-06-2012

instead of putting all your theories and stuff make another thread requesting other teams imput on this because only tsm talked about it and make it go to the top in lol reddit or spam tweet other pros outside of tsm

Centennial

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qooba View Post
This is the stupidest thread I've ever seen. Your TSM gods lost to Azubu Frost, so they must be cheaters. WE players moves his head when he hears a horn go off and people cheer, HES OBVIOUSLY ****ING CHEATING THAT SCUMBAG GPNWJHPQWANG. ****ing idiot, THINK YOU WASTE OF AIR
stfu

Tiny Tina

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitau View Post
Actually since that screen is black it more proves the players can't see it from a sitting position. Why? Try to look at an lcd screen from the side, you won't be able to see the picture on it.
Great point! I totaly agree. same with your laptop when you look from the side your laptop turns darker.

Indekkusutaku

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putzfrau View Post
being a little harsh aren't you?

potentially the WE player could have looked up because the horn sounded. you're saying if he accidentally saw the map they should be instantly branded as cheaters and DQ'd?

my only point is i'd rather not crucify the guy cause he got caught looking in a suspicious direction ONE time, especially when there was no reason to "spy" on the minimap at that point in time anyways. Theres no reason for him to deliberately look at the map, considering they have actual vision of half of clg's team and the other half was JUST in vision not 5 seconds before.

if their goal is too cheat, why did they pick literally the worst time ever to do so? why aren't their eyes glued to the minimaps?
Ill address your post in reverse order where I can. (Also I hope you haven't left because I am a slow typist and I need to spell-check with a noted frequency which further slows things.)

1.) As I have pointed out the time they looked is irrelevant, because they would not know it was useless to look unless they were already cheating. Their eyes aren't glued because they know they would get caught. It's the same reason a student in a class only looks occasionally at another's test when cheating, looking all the time greatly increases the chance of getting caught. One possible reason he looked is because he heard a horn and assumed it meant a play from the other team but he could not see why with the information solely on the his screen and so looked where there was more information.

2.)He got caught looking one time, that means he knew he could look, unless he has a some kind of power to instantly and arbitrarily gain useful information, specifically that he could see the big minimap screen. If earlier he hand't looked to see that he could see the screen he wouldn't have looked to see the screen in response to a horn or because he simply looked at the screen. Does this mean he looked during a game to garner information in a prior instance- no but it makes it a distinct possibility, and it also proves he looked to gain information he did not have on his own screen in the instance he was caught.

3.) As i pointed out in my earlier points it is very unlikely he looked at that angle accidentally. and so yes I think he should be branded as a cheater and DQed but obviously I don't think that he should be branded as a cheater instantly, that why I though about it first.

Nightxss

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandunguioso View Post
instead of putting all your theories and stuff make another thread requesting other teams imput on this because only tsm talked about it and make it go to the top in lol reddit
Reddit was referring to WE.
* If TSM knew this was a issue, why didn't they stop the game and report it?

O,wait.
* They could use the same trick.