Riot's BIGGEST mistake with world playoffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caucxican

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Adder View Post
Umm have you ever tried to watch a big screen that close and from that angle? I'm gonna make a wild guess and say they can only see color mush.

I was only twice the distance away than they were and almost the same angle...notice how clear it is in my pic?

byobsoad2

10-06-2012

To me it looks like they could see them if they turned, but they wouldn't be able to properly play while turning that far to see. And it would be obvious what they are doing; it's not like they can shift their eyes for a second.

Xtreme Chaos

10-06-2012

There is no delay here in la you tards! Please graduate from preschool before posting on forums kthxbai

Nosef

10-06-2012

On a related point, who is the blonde chick?

Caucxican

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosef View Post
On a related point, who is the blonde chick?
Welcome to LA

Dazrix

10-06-2012

Sorry man, but I can't tell the depth within the photo, but I think, if what you're saying is true, only the member on the furtherst of the minimap they wish to view, could view it... but even then, I think the angle would be bad..

Caucxican

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrix View Post
Sorry man, but I can't tell the depth within the photo, but I think, if what you're saying is true, only the member on the furtherst of the minimap they wish to view, could view it... but even then, I think the angle would be bad..

I dont know if it was on the online stream, but during the first game with TSM when it got paused, I saw Dyrus and Reginald look to the side and noticed that the minimap was in view. They immediatelty called a judge over and asked them to turn them off. My opinion was that TSM was very worried that their level 1 gank through top lane would be seen...well...didn't you guys notice that when the game was remade that Azubu's Jayce just so happened to Q into tops brush... I'm really not trying to be a conspiracy theorist but the more i think about it, the more i get convinced.

Caucxican

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyg123 View Post
OP your confused by the 2d flatness of your pic that is throwing u off from the reality of it.

yes its live but if you look careful, the big screen is set forward of the minimap screens so it would block the diaganol view of the minimap screens that your proposing. beyond that the wall behind the players blocks the view of the big screen.

to say it a different way, the minimap screens are set back into the wall into the wall in a way so the players cant see them diaganolly. your theory looks good in 2d but it doesnt work in 3d.

Remember that I was there So my depth of view was a little better than the picture. The minimap screens were actually a little ahead of the main screen and angled toward the middle

Lastswarm

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caucxican View Post
I was only twice the distance away than they were and almost the same angle...notice how clear it is in my pic?
twice the distance is alot you ***

Caucxican

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastswarm View Post
twice the distance is alot you ***

Twice of anything is relative to the size of whats being doubled