Riot's BIGGEST mistake with world playoffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Soup Kitchen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Herp Derp. Classic Riot xD

Piai

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caucxican View Post
This has been bugging me since I was there in-person day 1. It would have been any team that I caught doing it first, but WE was the first team that I happened to see while at my computer.
The red team was on the right side of the stage, and the WE guy looked at the left, so that doesn't make any sense.

Regnizam

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfDotA123 View Post
Who cares? We have a million people watching and we're having fun. This isn't Dota 2. People don't need to be so **** on rules all the time.

If screen peeking led me to get a million dollars, I'd do it too no problem.
Has anyone mentioned yet that you appear to be a completely blind fanboy and a total scumbag?

Tiny Tina

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frintezz View Post
What about Azubu Frost? I saw a post, telling that they are cheaters too :|
Seriously Just because your beloved TSM lost to them now they are cheaters? I watched the whole TSM vs Azubu Frost match all over again there was not a slight turn of their heads through out the whole mach.

CJLewis

10-06-2012

Quote:
You're not a pro player, so you have no idea what you're talking about.

It's impossible for them to always look at the enemy minimap. You just can't play when you're looking at something behind you. It's about risk and reward. You can risk looking behind you and getting ganked, to get a small reward.

It's not game breaking, it's not cheating, it's called being good at the game.
I don't need to be a pro player to win with map hack.

And you don't seem to be to pro yourself. Because a jungler could easily look up at the screen every time in between creep camps if he wanted. In between lane ganks if he wanted. When he goes to b. Etc etc. Junglers aren't focused on out cs'ing an opponent resulting in more eye-wander time. That doesn't include the time other members on the team go back to B, or back up to wait for creep wave or avoid gank etc etc.

Because YOU would cheat if you had the opportunity, for money or not, does not make it OKAY or RIGHT. The tribunal clearly defines a form of map hack as cheating. Peeking at the enemy minimap is essentially the same as map hack.

Anbesol

10-06-2012

What a tremendous stain on the season 3 finale.

CJLewis

10-06-2012

Quote:
You're not a pro player, so you have no idea what you're talking about.

It's impossible for them to always look at the enemy minimap. You just can't play when you're looking at something behind you. It's about risk and reward. You can risk looking behind you and getting ganked, to get a small reward.

It's not game breaking, it's not cheating, it's called being good at the game.
And all of the other responses to this post of yours should give you a hunch.

Thrstmoar

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piai View Post
The red team was on the right side of the stage, and the WE guy looked at the left, so that doesn't make any sense.
Some logic for you. From the spectator's view, WE team is on the left side. From the spectator's view, the guy who was caught was looking at the spectator's right side. Now where's the minimap? Right side of the spectator. Perspectives 101.

Caucxican

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetobetoSan View Post
Thats what i was going to say. If he did see the minimap for like 0.5 second and he knew he can see the minimap find out all the information from there. Than why they NEVER EVER looked at it again? If cheat why not cheat till the end?
I'm not on a witch-hunt so I can freely admit that this may have been an opportunity peek (wasn't planning on it but it was there and it happened).

For example of something that is not esports: Sometimes cars get stolen when people leave them running in the driveway in the morning to get warm and only go in the house for a second to grab something. Was the person walking by planning on stealing a car? No. He was there and couldn't resist.

Qooba

10-06-2012

This is the stupidest thread I've ever seen. Your TSM gods lost to Azubu Frost, so they must be cheaters. WE players moves his head when he hears a horn go off and people cheer, HES OBVIOUSLY ****ING CHEATING THAT SCUMBAG GPNWJHPQWANG. ****ing idiot, THINK YOU WASTE OF AIR