Riot's BIGGEST mistake with world playoffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Indekkusutaku

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putzfrau View Post
regardless, it's not like they could have learned anything they didn't already know. cho walked through ward, malphite obviously bottom, and vision of orianna and ezreal from creeps. it looks like oriana and ez had just backed off from clearing a creep wave, meaning they would have JUST been in vision.
I am hesitant to make this connection because the two subjects are different in magnitude, killing is much worse than cheating, but it illustrates the point brilliantly so I will.

The argument you make is analog to someone trying to shoot someone but missing and claiming that missing made it OK.

Just because what you didn't obtain the desired result of your wrong action does not make it any less wrong.

Demeris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

bump

Hak3n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkbag View Post
http://imgur.com/q5JiE

nuff said they can look right up above logo and see it clearly.
The maps are behind the big colums the logos are on, unless they can see thru walls how is this proof?

GodOfDotA123

10-06-2012

You guys are fcking idiots.

Who cares if the pro players glance behind them randomly when the game pauses? It's not cheating, it's using your resources to your advantage.

So sit back, shut up and enjoy the best and biggest e-sports tournament in history.

Caucxican

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putzfrau View Post
regardless, it's not like they could have learned anything they didn't already know. cho walked through ward, malphite obviously bottom, and vision of orianna and ezreal from creeps. it looks like oriana and ez had just backed off from clearing a creep wave, meaning they would have JUST been in vision.

Notice how you said "just" past tense. Can you admit that a glance at the map could of shown direction of departure into fog of war thereby giving some tangible information?

TwinZ

10-06-2012

Okay guys. This is it. Im there, and i talked to 1 of the Rioter and ask them if there was a delay. and no. end of thread. there is NO delay. its a live shoutcast. come on.

Grandpa Yuriy

10-06-2012

wooooooow, thats interesting! So, those Asian teams are cheater?
I hope Taipei Assassins will not cheat like that :\

Urfman

10-06-2012

bump

Thrstmoar

10-06-2012

To deny all the naysayers that RIOT got this under control, please, please take a look at these photos.
These has been plastered at the front page. I'm gonna repost this at every single page.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2nq43mh.png
So you think the screens are already angled enough? Think again, keep in mind that the the minimap screen is in parallel with the logo screen as you take a look at the next picture.

http://imgur.com/q5JiE
Now here's where it gets painfully obvious to see the minimap screen

Indekkusutaku

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frintezz View Post
wooooooow, thats interesting! So, those Asian teams are cheater?
I hope Taipei Assassins will not cheat like that :\
No, WE has a cheater not all Asian are cheaters. Don't over generalize only make statements that have evidence to back them.