It feels so glitchy to combo as malz..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kronicler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Its really annoying that if you press your combo too fast, one of your abilities is not gonna be used..

Locally Stripped

10-06-2012

Smartcast. That will fix your issue.

Kronicler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkleined View Post
Smartcast. That will fix your issue.
It didnt. If you smartcast QWER too fast one of them wont be casted. If you dont use smartcast you will be fine because you can't combo as fast.

Locally Stripped

10-06-2012

I never have that issue, I play malz quite a bit. Maybe it's just more of a feel you have to play him for longer to execute every time. Just play a few more matches, you'll have it.

TheChineseOne

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronicler View Post
It didnt. If you smartcast QWER too fast one of them wont be casted.
You need more practice casting abilities. I've done this with smartcast and I've done it successfully and repetitively.

Stayer

10-06-2012

A lot of skills don't cast instantly. Smartcast can kind've mess with your perception of how your champion should be casting.

Hieronymus Bosch

10-06-2012

you need to learn his animations and the time it takes to cast each one quickly but accurately