Who would you pick?

Rengar 76 43.93%
Kha'Zix 97 56.07%
Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll

Rengar vs Kha'Zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mutated Walnut

10-18-2012

I honestly believe is better in most respects as Rengar is often used as a jungler. Kha'Zix can go in and used taste their fear multiple times before the fight is over hitting massive damage on the alone rangar. He can take out opponents very easily when they are alone, for example,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6MDW...hannel&list=UL
In saying this, if the opposing Rengar is used as a laner, Kha will have a hard time taking him about, especially built as a tank. Kha is an assassin, get in and out quickly, and you will be able to hassle well.

Mutated Walnut

10-18-2012

I honestly believe is better in most respects as Rengar is often used as a jungler. Kha'Zix can go in and used taste their fear multiple times before the fight is over hitting massive damage on the alone rangar. He can take out opponents very easily when they are alone, for example,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6MDW...hannel&list=UL
In saying this, if the opposing Rengar is used as a laner, Kha will have a hard time taking him about, especially built as a tank. Kha is an assassin, get in and out quickly, and you will be able to hassle well.

Levigasm

10-18-2012

Kha'Zix because rengar is getting beat with the nerf bat lol

soysoss12345

10-18-2012

rengar

Zbron

12-12-2012

Kha Zix, Rengar is getting nerfed anyways.

seam0nk3y

12-13-2012

Kha zix are people forgetting with the new need bat to rengar he only had a 10% heal on w and NO HEALTH REGEN so he'll be forced to w always during laning and jungling and if he uses the e for a root he has no damage from double q then and Kha has a aoe slow on w or do people ignore that? So Kha can easily out damage a rengar 1v1 if you fight him without his 5 ferocity points which is pretty much always if you surprise gank (even if your not jungle.) and if he has no armour he dies in about 2 seconds flat so definitly Kha.

AdepTCL

12-13-2012

Kha'zix has higher burst output, but Rengar is more tanky.

I guess it really depends on the player at this point.

Grollm

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praetor Don View Post
Xin Zhao, *gets double kill :P
This made me lol

Waffletimewarp

12-13-2012

Kha'Zix, because Voidlings are awesome.

Eloquid

12-13-2012

I hate to say this, but Rengar ftw. It's overpowered one click kill **** of a champ. I hate him more than Teemo so there you go.