Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What team do you want to win season 2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecoste

10-06-2012

m5

Sandungero

10-06-2012

M5 x 2

XElement

10-06-2012

I'll be rooting for CLGeu.
I don't really care about these things and I decided to watch a ;match. And for me, I hate to watch sports. I find it boring to watch football, soccer, track, anything. I prefer playing them. And sure soccer/track are boring but I did those sports my whole life and loved them, but even then I hate watching them.

Point is. I enjoyed watching CLGeu's match. It was great and was exciting.
Now of course I only seen a few of the other teams, but idc. I also looked at all the other team's info (the profile of each member) and I just liked CLGeu's overall.

I would root for TSM, but, I cannot bear the thought of cheering the same team as some of those crazy fanboys whole spam/fill the forums when something happens.

Lady Mai

10-06-2012

AF. I KNOW this tournament's going to end in AF vs. M5. I'd really like to see AF win.

Rovos

10-06-2012

I'm voting for the future champions Azubu Frost.