Banning because of a glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RuinedShade

10-06-2012

So my account just got banned because i left a PVP. (I usually did that cuz i had to go before i knew the consequences). So i usually stop now. But this time when i got banned it was because of a glitch! My loading page wasnt loading at all. So after 30 minutes i was wondering why my page didnt load. So i restarted league of legends and i find my teamates at 30 minutes in game. And we lost because of me. The problem is I DIDNT KNOW the game started! MY load screen didnt even tell me the game started, it was frozen at one point.
Please Riot admins fix this glitch i dont want to get banned for stupid bugs or something. Thank you.

SinsNotLies

10-06-2012

You can't get banned based on one game.

RuinedShade

10-06-2012

Its because When i started league of legends i left plenty of games. I didnt know they were consequences. I thought it was like maple story or something.

bearjew17

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuinedShade View Post
Its because When i started league of legends i left plenty of games. I didnt know they were consequences. I thought it was like maple story or something.
can't really pity you for that. hey im just going to abandon my team, lets see how they like it.

Magik

10-06-2012

ive had this happen, i saw that nobody's loading bars were moving so i started league up again

managed to get back in time b4 anything happened

ic where u r coming from, but u dont get banned based off of 1 game. ive left a lot of games that i thought id have time to play out, but i didnt. it just happens over large periods of time.

riot's system recognizes this and knows im not leaving purposefully.s o i dont get banned

RuinedShade

10-06-2012

Although Leaving a game is bad. I certainly agree that i did something bad. Im very sorry to make a big fuss out of this. Thanks for anyone who tried to help.

Roccano

10-06-2012

You honestly didnt think that after five minutes, or ten minutes were up you should have restarted?

SuRrender Please

10-06-2012

can you not get anymore levels and get into ranked it be a shame if you were allowed play ranked games