No one plays annie :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PkmnEskimoNinja

10-06-2012

I see so many people out there complaining about new champs being op and certain other ones. But when i play they arent op. All you have to do is juke one of their abilities and you can kill them. But i never see anyone play annie. and no one ever tells me shes op but a when i have a game like 15/0 and some dude on ther other team is 9/7 and everyones calling him op and i one on three them and live they just like gj lol i dont know why im posting this lol

MadLock

10-06-2012

Sejauni and Zilean would like a word with you.

duck8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

annie's pretty good, just not fotm so you don't see her

MadLock

10-06-2012

Annie is picked about 4 percent of the time. Zilean about 1%, Sejauni .6% How about Urgot? .6% again
There can't be more than that can there? Trundle at a 1%. Fact of the matter is Annie is played pretty often. So stop complaining.

Edit: And Twitch at a sad 1% as well.
Karma - .7%
Xerath - 1.2%
Viktor - 1.4%
Poppy - 1.3%
Heimerdinger .7%
Master Yi - 1.8%
Tryndamere - 2.4%
Sion 2.3%
Ziggs 2.4%

pro4never

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

I could see her gaining a bit of popularity again if Eve mid remains strong.

Annie has fantastic early burst with the option for level 1 AOE stun. If you play it properly, you can completely DESTROY Eve which really delays and harms her roaming. You can then use your gold advantage to keep map control and enough MR to keep her from being truly effective even once she eventually gets rolling.

Kalafein

10-06-2012

Annie was played in a game just the other day that I was in, unfortunately it was Jungle Annie and the experiment didn't go quite as planned.

On the bright side, I fed bot pretty hard as a support J4 (also an experiment) so no one flamed her.

toodlin oots

10-06-2012

The only issue with Annie right now is that if you pick before they pick their mid, they will pick something that out ranges you, Arhi as a quick example. She's basically a shotgun.

SoraNoChinchira

10-06-2012

I play Annie. I even have her Red Riding Annie skin as she is one of my favorite mids to play