Four players on enemy reported me for roleplaying my champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyAlive

10-07-2012

I roleplay at times as well.
Of course, Gentleman Cho'Gath is a lot less...agressive than Rengar...
(I also recall an ARAM in which me as Orianna and a teammate as Blitzcrank had proposed to each other...oh God why...)

I doubt you would be banned for that.

StrengthAndHonor

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyjin View Post
I'm probably going to get downvoted for this, but whatever.

What in the WORLD is wrong with role-playing, whether it's online or otherwise? Thousands of people do it. It's been done for ages, and if it's what certain people do to have fun, why is it your job to point and laugh at them?

Are you any "cooler" for playing a game with a Yordle that plants musrooms, Cryo-Phoenixes and all sorts of other fantasy creatures?

BACK TO THE OP THOUGH:

RPing as a champion, though unconventional, is fine. Doing it when you're beating the other team severely and in /all chat may seem like rubbing salt in the wound though. May want to keep it in /team.
I am more at ease now, thank you. I will continue to roleplay in an innocent manner.... I don't do it to gloat. I mean, when the enemy kills me, sometimes I might roleplay something like "*clutches stomach and falls to the ground on one knee* worthy enemy"

Tech Support

10-07-2012

Sounds like you've got Rengar down in the roleplay aspect. You should try Sona..oh wait.

Arrietti

10-07-2012

Just because they say they will report you doesnt mean they will, especially if your role playing wasn't really offensive. I can see how the roarrr can be taken as gloating and if you chatted enough in all chat maybe spamming but unless you crossed a line, I am sure you will be fine. Also keep in mind you need several reports to even make it into the tribunal, so just this game with 4 reports, even if they did actually go through with it, wouldnt be the reason for any tribunal punishments.

keeping your roleplaying out of all chat would also make it more likely you do not offend anyone and reduce your chances of being reported in the first place. somethign to think about. gl

SimplyAlive

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by exSCape View Post
Sounds like you've got Rengar down in the roleplay aspect. You should try Sona..oh wait.
Lots and lots of '...'

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

i'm kind of surprised nobody asked for this before.

Show us the report card.

SimplyAlive

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleb bartlett View Post
i'm kind of surprised nobody asked for this before.

Show us the report card.
He was reported, not suspended.