A question ive had recently

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stir Fried Ryze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I used to be a toxic player, however I am trying to change my attitude towards others at the moment, and be just a better summoner in general.

My only question is, say ive been reported 25 times, and then I go into the tribunal with 5 different game cases, and they decide to ban me. Are the other 20 reports just thrown away and I get a second chance to redeem myself, or will I likely be seeing myself in the tribunal soon (as in the reports carry over).

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

after your punishment is served they are stored with that punishment and arn't counted if you continue with being disruptive. However, if you continually get reported and banned they will have an impact for the decission to being perma banned.

So i guess to answer your question, no they don't count for your next ban, but they will make a difference if it comes down to a perma ban.

Kinvaras666

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleb bartlett View Post
after your punishment is served they are stored with that punishment and arn't counted if you continue with being disruptive. However, if you continually get reported and banned they will have an impact for the decission to being perma banned.

So i guess to answer your question, no they don't count for your next ban, but they will make a difference if it comes down to a perma ban.

this exactly.

Although, you need remember your last ban does count through increasing the time on a possibly next ban

Stir Fried Ryze

10-07-2012

If im good for X amount of time, is the next time reduced, or no?

Kinvaras666

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zEMPd View Post
If im good for X amount of time, is the next time reduced, or no?
not time, but number of games played, yes