You have joined the League...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SephirothWontDie

10-03-2012

What is your skillset? What is your passive, q, w, e, and r?
NOTE: You do not necessarily need an ultimate, Udyr does not have one.

Mine:
Passive: Play Game:
When I use an ability, I start to play a game with intense concentration for a short time, decreasing my damage recieved. However, I also deal less damage for a shorter time.

Q: Controller Whip:
I wrap a controller around my targets legs, like a whip, tripping them and causing them to be stunned and dealing damage.

W: Throw System:
I throw a random game system at the enemy, dealing damage based on the system and adding an additional effect.
Wii: Causes the enemy to be extremely bored, putting them to sleep for a short time.
Playstation 3: The enemy takes heavy damage and is slowed.
Xbox 360: The enemy is in awe of the epic system, taking true damage and causing the Play Game effect on them.

E: Take a Drink:
I offer a drink of a fizzy substance to a nearby ally, healing them and casues the Hyper Effect, increasing their attack speed.
If used on self, I take a drink of a stronger fizzy substance that I stash for myself, healing me for less, but causing a greater Hyper effect.

R: League of Legends:
I play League of Legends on the field of battle, summoning a random champion to use their ultimate. The champion will always be random, but will never be a champion who has no ultimate or whose ultimate is a passive/transformation ability. If it deals damage, it deals damage based on rank of this ability and scales as if I had additional attack damage or ability power which is also based on rank. If the ultimate is a self-effect(such as Sion's), I gain a lesser effect on the ability.

R4GD0LL

10-03-2012

Passive: Minion Master
Aura items worn by me grant only fifty percent of their ordinary aura bonus, but applies those bonuses to all allied minions within range as well as allied champs.

Q: Enchant Weapons (35/40/45/50/55 mana) 12 second cooldown
Target minion deals 28/32/36/40/44% bonus damage as magic damage for 6/7/8/9/10 seconds. Enemy creeps killed by enchanted weapons grant me bonus gold.

W: Recruit (120 mana) 30 second cooldown
Summons a minion that follows me for 60 seconds. That minion has 50% higher health and damage than an ordinary minion at this time in the game. Minions can be controlled by ctrl+W.

E: Bolster the Line (90/120/150/180/200 mana) 25 second cooldown
Grants all minions within 550 range 10/15/20/25/30 hp regen/5 for 10 seconds, and 30 armor and magic resist. I gain the same bonus plus 1hp/5 and 1 armor/magic resist per minion affected.

R: Promote (150/200/250 mana) 150 second cooldown
Promotes a chosen minion, granting it bonus attack damage, health, armor, and magic resist. If that minion is a recruit, it becomes a permanent minion. I can have only 1/2/3 such minions under my control at a time.

Edit: I am a Dungeons and Dragons DM, in case you are wondering how this relates to me.
Edit2: Got the edit in its proper location this time

Fronslin

10-03-2012

Passive: Study: Fronslin studies his opponent giving nearby allies 5% armor and magic penetration

Q:keep your focus/Rage
Passive: reduces damage to the last type of receive damage up to 5%. while on cooldown keep your focus passive is off.
Active: Gives ally a shield when the shield is destroyed it heals up to a flat percentage of the shield When cast on self, if hit you can cast rage

Rage: Gains 35% movement speed losing 10-25 armor. (screams and makes general mad comments)
All enemies that are basic attacked deal less damage to any nearby allies

W: Why can't i hold all these memes?
Starts posting memes on the ground making all nearby enemies move slower and have a derp counter, the more memes the enemy walks over, the more derp they derp

At 3 derp stacks the enemy will derp into a random CC

Meme stacks have sight and last 25 seconds

you cannot have more than 5 derp stacks at any one time
Forge timer 15 seconds

E: Sexual Tyrannosaurus:
Passive: whenever fronslin takes damage he heals based on a percentage of the damage taken after a delay of time
Active: Gives allied champion dot that applies sight for a few seconds, the dot damage is based on the amount missing health they have.

R: WUB WUB WUB
All allies on the map gain increased stats based on how close they are to each other at time of cast this last 10 seconds or until the cops show up

(it's a party)

Fronslin

10-03-2012

^lol that was fun

UnFantasmaTraNoi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Passive: Leftovers, I regain an extra 1/16 of my total HP and mana every level up

Q: Double Edge, my next auto attack does 100% increased damage to an enemy. I receive 50% of the damage dealt to that enemy as well. 12/11/10/9/8 second cooldown.

W: Body Slam, I drop on an enemy with all my body weight dealing 100/160/220/280/340 physical damage to the foe and all enemies around them. Also stuns all enemies hit for 2 seconds

E: Curse, Slows my movement speed 5/10/15/20/25% but increases my armor by 30/40/50/60/70 and gives me 10/20/30/40/50 attack damage.

R: Rest, I sprawl out on the battlefield falling asleep for 5 seconds during which I cannot move or be moved. I am immune to all crowd control and regenerate 20% of my total HP per second. Units(including minions) are also blocked by my body and have to path around. 180/120/60 second cooldown.

TheZombiePeanut

10-03-2012

Passive: Awesomeness: TheZombiePeanut has sweet techno background music playing whenever he is near.

Q: Assassinate with style: Cloaks TheZombiePeanut for 10/20/30/40/50 seconds, lowering his movespeed and passive range by 10%. TheZombiePeanut's next attack deals a bonus 20/30/40/50/60 bonus damage, plus an extra (1%) for every second an enemy has been hearing his music. If Assassinate with Style deals a killing blow, TheZombiePeanut auto /t's, and the cooldown is refreshed.

W: Reverse psychology: Target enemy is taunted onto target enemy for .25/.5/.75/1/1.25 seconds.

E: Cunning: Toggle off:: TheZombiePeanut retains and stores 3/6/9/12/15% of his physical damage, to a cap of 4 times his AD. Toggle on:TheZombiePeanut's attacks will deal the stored damage.

R: Trickery: For 5 seconds TheZombiePeanut can reactivate this ability to blink to any enemy champion in range of his passive. This blink has no cooldown and does no damage. All enemy champions in range of his passive are slowed by 10/20/30%. For the duration, damage from his E does not clear his reserves. Also lots of lights and darkness and a dubstep section.

Lord of Slabs

10-03-2012

Passive: Overlord: All allies are inspired by Lord of Slabs which gives a 4/8/12 Attack, Armor, and Magic Resist Aura.

Q: Slab Slap: Hits a targeted enemy with a slab across the face dealing 50/100/150/200/250 (0.6) physical damage which stuns them for 1 second.

W: Arrogance: Passive: Lord of Slabs KNOWS he's a better champion than his enemy giving him 3/6/9/12/15 tenacity. Active: Breaks all forms of crowd-control for .5/.75/1/1.25/1.5 seconds.

E: Aggravating a Lord: Lord of Slabs loses the game causing 75/125/175/225/275 true damage and causes nearby enemies to become confused for .5/.75/1/1.25/1.5 seconds

R: Uncontrollable Rage: YOU THINK SLABS ARE STUPID? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A SLAB IS?!?! Causes Lord of Slabs to rush towards a single target and QQ it with suppression for 1.5 seconds dealing 150/250/350 (0.9) physical damage.

Maiser

10-04-2012

Passive: Lecture. Hearing Maiser Lectures make his enemy dizzy and lots 5% of Movement speed.

Q: Lisent! Maiser launch a pieze of chalk to his oponent that deal 100/150/200/250/300 physical damage + 10% AD.

W: Late for class. Realising He is late for his class Maiser rush gains plus 5/15/20/25/30% to move and atack speed for 4 sec.

E: No permision. Maiser donīt like someone interrup the class so he donīt let go a champ exaust him/her for 3/5/7/10 secs.

R: Final Exam. Maiser unleash a test for all targets in front of him, enemy champions fail the test reciving 20/40/150% of physical and a 3 sec stun, while Allied champs heal for 20% Maisers healt and a buff of 10% movement and attack speed

Quote: The power of Teaching.
Taunt: Ready for my 100 Qestion test?
Joke1: only 1 minute left? great! it mean we still have 90 secons of class
Joke2: YOU SHALL NOT PASS... so study more next time

DaamorLikesDik

10-05-2012

Passive:Planetary Destroyer: PlantLockDown grants himself and all friendly champions 10 gold and 20 exp every minute.

Q: Marked for Death: PlanetlockDown shoots a small cone in front of himself causing all enemies in the cone to take bonus physical damage from allied champions auto attacks based on PlanetLockDowns Maximum Health. Bonus Physical damage equal to 0.3% of planets maximum health. As this skill is leveled up the radius of the cone increases.

W: Crush All Resistance: Passive Planet gains 5/10/15/20/30 Armor and Magic resist.
Active: Planet grants an allied champion granting 10/20/30/40/60 Armor Magic resist for 5 seconds.
Additionally Crush All Resistance can be cast on an enemy to take away 5/10/15/20/30 armor and magic resistance for five seconds.

While Crush All Resistance is on cool down Planet dose not get the passive bonus.

E: See them Fall: Planet rushes towards and enemy champion dealing 50/80/120/160/200 Magic damage and slowing them by 20/25/30/35/40%

R: Lock Them Down: Planet channels 4 rings around himself for 1.5 seconds. Enemies in the first ring are stunned for 1/1.5/2 seconds and take 200/300/400 magic damage. Additionally they are silenced for 2/3/4 seconds. Enemies caught in the seconds ring are Slowed for 40/50/60% for 2.5 seconds additionally they are silenced for 2 seconds. Enemies in the third ring are slowed by 20/30/40% for 2 seconds additionally they are silenced for 1.5 seconds. Enemies caught in the 4th ring are slowed for 20/30/40%. This ability cannot be seen if channeled from brush.

RIOT I MADE A SUPPORT NOW WHY DON'T YOU.

XeroSprite

10-05-2012

Passive: Courage and Determination - Increased Attack Damage +4 (adds +4 every level)

Q: Move over... Rushes through his enemies, tossing them to the side (Like draven's skillshot) 30/60/90/110/130 +20% AD +40% AP

W: Rush. Gains Movement and Attack Speed. 10%/12%/15%/20%/25%

E: Forced Determination. Leaps on an enemy, and does 150 flat true damage, and adds attack based on how many champs are inside the leap explosion radius. 10%/20%/30%/40%/50%

R: Blinding Rage: All damage is reduced and gains +60% Movement speed. 30%/50%/60%

Quote: Bring it.
Taunt: Stick and Stone don't break my bones.
Joke 1: Stop. Feed me time.
Joke 2: What's up summoner? Feeling good about your team?