Being called a "******" and "rape comments"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

H2ojames

10-06-2012

"So I got into a game and I already was a mid, a different summoner choose a ap mid as well, he wanted it more and I didn't care. I was syndra he was mal. So I got bot and ArctCX415 started calling me stupid, clearly I was offended. I was stupid because I wasn't mid, it's not my fault I wasn't mid. I said I didn't care where I played but this summoner did, along with another one named Ximoh. I told them what was going on and why I was bottom. So they started flipping out at me, they started calling me a "******" which offends me terribly because I am gay, I don't need ot log into a game and be called it when I had to drop out of school for death threats. After they started calling me a ****** multiple times, they started getting worst, so I told them I wasn't going to both to push or anything so I sat there and started dying. They had already stopped playing at this point they were just running around killing npc's so I just sat there at the turret while they still were calling me names. So they started saying **** like " I am going to rape your mother's *****" This is very offensive. I know this is a free game, but as you can probably look at my account and see I have put some money into this game, because I highly do enjoy it.

So we obviously surrendered at 20 minutes and I got a day ban, not them. Honestly would you play a game where they were calling you a "stupid ******, who's mother's ***** im going to rape"? Would you play? Would you? I don't think you would. So here I am, I got a day ban. I thought there was a code, apparently not to these people. I have put plenty of time and effort into this game.

I don't see why I was punished, because I quit after they were calling me names and honestly completely ruining the game for me. "

this is what I just sent to support. I am obviously offended by the actions of the two summoners, and wish justice. I don't see why I was banned for a day and they got away scrape free because I didn't want to partake in a game with comments like " I am going to rape your mother's *****" and that I am "stupid ******"

JohnnyOmega

10-06-2012

Reform card link please. The forum viewers won't be able to give accurate feedback without it.

(Hint: look in your email that you use for the suspended account)

H2ojames

10-06-2012

I don't know how to submit a case, so I just send a report via the support page

JohnnyOmega

10-06-2012

If you got suspended for a day then you would also get an email from the system. It might end up in your spam folder depending on your email account settings.

There is a link in the mail (if it's from Tribunal). You can copy/paste the link here so that we can look at the case that you were suspended for.

H2ojames

10-06-2012

I didn't get a link to a case or anything, all I got was a email saying I was banned for a day because a lever buster.
I didn't know what else to do, I didn't want to quit the game so I just sat there and waited for 20 minutes

JohnnyOmega

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2ojames View Post
I didn't get a link to a case or anything, all I got was a email saying I was banned for a day because a lever buster.
I didn't know what else to do, I didn't want to quit the game so I just sat there and waited for 20 minutes
LeaverBuster also detects when players are AFK (idly doing nothing). That's probably what got you.

H2ojames

10-06-2012

But as you can tell from the experience I had, I don't know why i was being punished. I don't know how to open a case or whatever to the tribunal and can't seem to find a link to where I can do this or even if it does automatically.

At first I just was like okay, then I got a offended told them I wasn't playing and said "******" back once, but after that I was just like im not even going to bother playing blah blah I am just going to report y'all.. blah blah

H2ojames

10-06-2012

And obviously I know that replying back to them was stupid, and I will take a punishment back for it, but I just wanna make sure they get in trouble to do, because I do not find being called names like that and people talking about raping my mother.

KillingFrost1988

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

While you had a bad bunch of people for your team with the verbal abuse it still doesn't mean you are allowed to afk long enough for the leaverbuster to pick up on it. I know it sounds rude for me to say but you should have just ignored them, played the game and just reported them at the end. Once again I am not saying they were right in abusing you but you should have handled it a little better.

KillingFrost1988

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2ojames View Post
And obviously I know that replying back to them was stupid, and I will take a punishment back for it, but I just wanna make sure they get in trouble to do, because I do not find being called names like that and people talking about raping my mother.
I am sure if they said this in one game then they said it in another and we will see them in the tribunal and anyone looking at the case will be able to see their vulgar comments and punish them