Someome PLEASE explain this to me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derix12321

10-06-2012

Picture linked

Tryndämêrê

10-06-2012

can't see

LightCam

10-06-2012

I believe it an error where your champion has been taking, but instead you can use that champion like normal.

Only that they don't speak their selection line only silent and show that error, I got this error many times now. So it's fine............. hope it help

da0poof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derix12321 View Post
Picture linked
It's called RESOLUTION. Get some so we can see what the hell it says.

pro4never

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Happens sometimes when you click a champion because the client requests it twice. The second request gets denied by the server because you already technically selected it.

It's a fairly small client bug but I've definitely encountered it before. I just assumed it was my mouse doing funky double clicks but since then I've determined that it's not.

Atonal Elegy

10-06-2012

Why does it say: "Ban another champion" at the top when the other dude already picked singed?

N1MU

10-06-2012

what is this? a post for ants?

TheChineseOne

10-06-2012

For all those who are blind,"Unable to select a champion as the game is already starting!"

I think OP is using verbal irony to poke fun at riot's buggy ass client. I suggest you use .jpeg instead of .png for taking screenshots.