AP malzahar opinions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi I am Akana

10-06-2012

Thinking of buying malz, thought id get GD's opinion on him. Thanks:)

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

he is fine...just don't first pick him...don't be intimidated by multiple enemy qss purchases, embrace it..

Archmage Vyllian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

I prefer AD Malzahar.

But Malz is a good pubstomper with his insta-kill combo at 6 of Space Aids, Void Zone thingy, the side lasers and the eye laser to kill anyone squishy, or even half tanky.

He's worth it.

Memorylame

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archmage Vyllian View Post
Space Aids
...no wonder he is so good against Vlad.....space aids > earth aids...

Hieronymus Bosch

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archmage Vyllian View Post
I prefer AD Malzahar.

But Malz is a good pubstomper with his insta-kill combo at 6 of Space Aids, Void Zone thingy, the side lasers and the eye laser to kill anyone squishy, or even half tanky.

He's worth it.
they removed the ad scaling on his voidlings, stupid I know

Malzahar is my main, and he's one of the highest damage mages in the game next to someone like veigar. He can 100-0 most champions who aren't stacking MR once you reach 6 and is a really strong roamer with his ultimate up. Only issue is that a lot of his damage is unreliable; Q is hard to land, W needs his ult, and his ult is countered with ~2000g. Most of his kit relies on his ult and it puts him in a dangerous position.

People make him out to be one of the worst mages in the game, but he can snowball really hard and is a pretty solid choice.