Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

It's the waiting that kills me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bottle of Aleve

10-06-2012

I'm currently sitting on just over 6300 IP and just over 975 RP. I'm really trying not to let it burn a hole in my virtual pocket until the Harrowing skins are revealed. That way if there's one I really want I'll be able to get it, even if it's for a champ I don't have as of yet.

Now all I have to do is wait 3 weeks or so, hoping none of the skins on my "To buy the moment they go on sale:" list(like Vandal Gragas) pop up between now and then. x_x Oh, it's going to be an itchy month.

Kuroi kiri

10-06-2012

only harrowing skin i want is teacher fiora =\

Raolan

10-06-2012

Quote:
Kuroi kiri:
only harrowing skin i want is teacher fiora =\

Same.

Bottle of Aleve

10-06-2012

I hold out hope for a Trick or Troll Trundle skin. Though realistically, I know the formula is that the higher number of skins someone already has, the higher the chances of them getting more. -_- Here comes Warwick, Kat, Teemo and..I dunno, Graves?