darius need a change and not because he is op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

legendarypoutine

10-06-2012

Seriously even if i hate darius cuz he can hit u for 1k dmg with his ult and buy building tanky this is not the reason why he need a change .The ridiculous thing about darius its that is ult allow him to take a lot of kills during fight and ganks even if the player is bad.
Then a fed noob still a noob and in normal i saw so many fed darius getting caught in
the jungle even if they got adviced that they will die if they keep wandering alone

also these guys think they are better than everyone even if they aren't and they wrote things like this on the chat :

- not my bad if we loose i have most of team kills ( 7/12/3 and died like 7 time alone in the jungle like 5 time )

- stfu u noob ur 1/3 im 9/8 ( yep 1/3/29 janna is really noob -.- )

-im so good (only cuz he was doing 7/2/0 ... )

finally i think darius is badly made because he is only a KS champ and cuz even bad players can get a lot of kills with him even if they play stupidly

Chaz5

10-06-2012

I wouldn't have a problem with darius if his ult didn't refresh, it is just plain ridiculous.

Yuan Shikai

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz5 View Post
I wouldn't have a problem with darius if his ult didn't refresh, it is just plain ridiculous.
If his ult did not refresh they would need to boost the damage to like 750 base though.

He always loses in major tournaments, he IS fine as is.

AlphaWolvesGamer

10-06-2012

650 true damage, but lowers down to 5 or 10 second cooldown instead of instant refresh
I am SOOOOO tired of darius jumping in outta nowhere and ulti 5 times and think he's good
all because he KSed 5 times when the fight was 4 on 5 in our favor...

DesertFox

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtallman View Post
Seriously even if i hate darius cuz he can hit u for 1k dmg with his ult and buy building tanky this is not the reason why he need a change .The ridiculous thing about darius its that is ult allow him to take a lot of kills during fight and ganks even if the player is bad.
Then a fed noob still a noob and in normal i saw so many fed darius getting caught in
the jungle even if they got adviced that they will die if they keep wandering alone

also these guys think they are better than everyone even if they aren't and they wrote things like this on the chat :

- not my bad if we loose i have most of team kills ( 7/12/3 and died like 7 time alone in the jungle like 5 time )

- stfu u noob ur 1/3 im 9/8 ( yep 1/3/29 janna is really noob -.- )

-im so good (only cuz he was doing 7/2/0 ... )

finally i think darius is badly made because he is only a KS champ and cuz even bad players can get a lot of kills with him even if they play stupidly
Op thread is op

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-06-2012

this is not a game of quick reflexes and game mechanic trivia. Some champs are easier to play than others. Skill is rewarded with things like range and champ versitility. Darius has little of either. This is a game of strategy. If the noob is setup to press R 5 times and get a penta so be it. Not his fault youre bad. If he does it and starves his team then its up to his team to reprimand him or not. if you just chear him on and say nothing dont blame him when he dies and youre left with no way to win fights.