Irelia vs. Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WayneChaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-06-2012

kill him before 6

Mickael Pietrus

02-28-2013

you win, build warmogs then tri force , then warmog

할배님

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues View Post
Stop trading like a dumbass.

Kill him before 6.

Buying Phage.

Out farm him.
nono this is not the way to go. darius has a huge early game damage(even before 6)
you can kill him at 6+ using your ult. combo him once, disengage until darius passive runs out (and use pots to heal up), then combo him using your ult this time. he will die unless you dont know how to combo as irelia
other than that, just farm. in order for darius to win the game he needs to deny you farm, because his team fighting sucks

Googolxx

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fosterisgod View Post
Playing as irelia, what are some ways you can overcome bad or mediocre darius players? I am mainly having trouble when my jungler completely ignores top despite me telling him all I need is 1 gank and you can ignore me. It seems more often than not if I don't get any kind of pressure as irelia, I just get zoned by darius 1-6.

Also, what are the optimal quints/reds to run vs. him? I am running health regen quints, armor yellows, AD reds and MR blues. 9/21/0 masteries. Thanks and any help on this match-up is appreciated.

Edit: What happened was they first picked riven, I picked irelia and they chose to jungle riven and counter pick me with darius (is it even a counter?)
let him push to your tower and farm under it with your q, you probably won't miss too many minions. get early cloth pots and max e first, if you get into an extended trade he'll win thanks to decimate. Hope your jungler ganks and enjoy being more useful late game. He can't hit every minion without pushing the lane if he's bad, and if he uses w on a minion you've got a window of opportunity to engage him and possibly win that trade