Regi and Hotshot need to leave their teams.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoveyDuvey

10-06-2012

At the end of the day Regi and Hotshot are the weakest players on their team. There is no shame in resigning. Do it for the sake of CLG and TSM. Your team will not win. Why you ask? Because hotshot can be replaced by a 1600 elo noob and Regi has zero leadership skills. The problem with NA is those two trollls. TSM and CLG will never win with Hotshot and Regi.

Leaver

10-06-2012

I'm not sure that Regi is the weakest player on TSM, it might be Dyrus, that being said hotshot should either go to support or step down

octavian1127

10-06-2012

Er, pretty sure Regi was carrying hard those games. I don't really like the guy, but he's an incredible Karthus. Especially game 1, 10k gold behind and breaking even in team fights cause of Regi.

Xyltin

10-06-2012

OP is a troll or he didn't watch any TSM games in the last months.

And HSGG is not that bad. Sure, he is not the best and still have some problems with making a great play and his desicions, but his is far better than any 1600 Elo player.

LarcyBrown

10-06-2012

The OP doesnt understand how much Reginal and HotshotGG completely support the e sport scene nowdays,
They both would rather outright sponsor a team that would turn out better then them then step down from their home team.

stu the hat u

10-06-2012

Hotshot I can probably agree with, but Regi is good no matter what anybody says. Dyrus is their weakest link.

Wasabi Kitty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Regi's an amazing mid, people just love to trash him because he just says whatever is on his mind.

PRIME LTD

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveyDuvey View Post
At the end of the day Regi and Hotshot are the weakest players on their team. There is no shame in resigning. Do it for the sake of CLG and TSM. Your team will not win. Why you ask? Because hotshot can be replaced by a 1600 elo noob and Regi has zero leadership skills. The problem with NA is those two trollls. TSM and CLG will never win with Hotshot and Regi.
Whats wrong with Dignitas then? and im sorry to say but if hotshot left clg they wouldn't get anywhere.

Balfire

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by octavian1127 View Post
Er, pretty sure Regi was carrying hard those games. I don't really like the guy, but he's an incredible Karthus. Especially game 1, 10k gold behind and breaking even in team fights cause of Regi.
This. I dislike Regi a lot hes an ugly angry chimp of a human being, but you can't deny his mid play is fantastic. Honestly during those 2 games against Frost he was the only one I saw making good plays.

Shiralune

10-06-2012

TSM needs Regi, actually. He's the playmaker, he's the person who initiates, and as much as I dislike Regi, he actually made pretty good Karthus plays in the tournament.