China has feelings too.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My Face Is OP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Whenever I see commercials for Romney or Obama, or hear their speeches, they are always refering to China as "cheaters". They just casually throw it in.

Why do they keep refering to China as cheaters and does anyone know how China feels about this?

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

I think they're butthurt because everything we buy comes from China.

I personally have a lot of respect for China's government. The one-child law is one of the best things to ever happen to mankind.

Dobagoh

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
I think they're butthurt because everything we buy comes from China.

I personally have a lot of respect for China's government. The one-child law is one of the best things to ever happen to mankind.
My uncle has 5 sons and 20 grandchildren.

Powerstoned

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Face Is OP View Post
Whenever I see commercials for Romney or Obama, or hear their speeches, they are always refering to China as "cheaters". They just casually throw it in.

Why do they keep refering to China as cheaters and does anyone know how China feels about this?
Because china manipulates their currency to be artifically low.

c4lm

10-06-2012

without the chinese, who would fail out of first year engineering?

vcadoda

10-06-2012

Cause people want a prez who is tough and is not afraid to use the force.

BACKSTABUUU

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Face Is OP View Post

China won the economy game because they were smart. Most of the US doesn't like that. That's why they're cheaters.