Fan Skin - Lulu Bo Peep

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlubbyDG

10-06-2012

Very cute, much better than lolly poppy, I support.

Hungry Succubus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaB Domo View Post
This is scary !
I think she looks like she's in a candy coma. It's adorable.

bourbonowns

10-06-2012

oh god. DEM HIPS. that concept art. DEM HIPS

Have you been watching Wakfu or something recently those are some dangerous hips

The face on the splash art is pretty scary though.

Hungry Succubus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonowns View Post
oh god. DEM HIPS. that concept art. DEM HIPS

Have you been watching Wakfu or something recently those are some dangerous hips

The face on the splash art is pretty scary though.
Yea, I'm absolutely terrible at digital painting. It was just an idea, and I really hope to freakin' god they don't actually use it or something. Not sure who Wakfu is, but I'm glad you like her ladycurves <3

bourbonowns

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry Succubus View Post
Yea, I'm absolutely terrible at digital painting. It was just an idea, and I really hope to freakin' god they don't actually use it or something. Not sure who Wakfu is, but I'm glad you like her ladycurves <3
Wakfu is a french television series / mmo, it's got some really interesting character design. They also really like puns. I love the show. Anyway, all the girls in Wakfu have seriously huge hips, it's awesome. See attached image.

Also coincidentally the second dungeon in the mmo is sheep themed so all the female players are wearing cute shepherd gear around that area. Your concept art reminded me of that.

Anyway I think artists who draw girls with xbox hueg boobs are a dime a dozen. Nice hips.

afkbotextreme

10-06-2012

Riot - Hire this man.

Hungry Succubus

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonowns View Post
Wakfu is a french television series / mmo, it's got some really interesting character design. They also really like puns. I love the show. Anyway, all the girls in Wakfu have seriously huge hips, it's awesome. See attached image.

Also coincidentally the second dungeon in the mmo is sheep themed so all the female players are wearing cute shepherd gear around that area. Your concept art reminded me of that.

Anyway I think artists who draw girls with xbox hueg boobs are a dime a dozen. Nice hips.
Oh my goodness. They're absolutely adorable. And now I'm tempted to try it out, if they're all so cute! I'm glad you like the art. Lines are my strong suit, not color haha.

Hungry Succubus

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by afkbotextreme View Post
Riot - Hire this man.
Woman.

GRIMSVOLT

10-06-2012

RIOT pay attention.

sdjaks

10-06-2012

genius