Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Could you date a fat woman?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FistOf7Dragons

10-06-2012

i hate fat people think they can walk around with all of dey fat and mess with yah ._.

Mega Sceptile

10-06-2012

Quote:
Tyhan:
It's harder for some people. My ex had a hard time losing weight on an 800 calorie and 30+ minutes of cardio a day.

That being said I think a little fat is more attractive. It's not like it's unhealthy to be just a bit overweight.

800 calories a day is too little. A woman needs at LEAST 1.0k-1.2k calories a day depending on level of activity, because if there's too little calories then your body goes into a "let's burn the good energy instead of the fatty energy!" to keep up.

Usually, it's your weight x7 (6 if you wanna accelerate it a bit)...so for a woman who does regular activity at least 4-5 times a week and weights 250 pounds, she'd want to be eating about 1750 calories a day until she drops.

Quote:
emailsupport548:
I've seen exactly two pretty fat girls.
They were both 9.0s.

But no, I can't afford $50 trips to Mcdonald's.

I'm a little overweight, but I freakin' hate McDonald's. lol

I'm just too lazy to give a **** right now. I have correctional officer training in a few months. I'll worry about it then. :|

FistOf7Dragons

10-06-2012

Quote:
Tyhan:
It's harder for some people. My ex had a hard time losing weight on an 800 calorie and 30+ minutes of cardio a day.

That being said I think a little fat is more attractive. It's not like it's unhealthy to be just a bit overweight.

thats probably because 800 calories is nearly straving yourself so the body will slow down the metabolism ._.

Tyhan

10-06-2012

Quote:
FistOf7Dragons:
thats probably because 800 calories is nearly straving yourself so the body will slow down the metabolism ._.

That's true, but it won't do it immediately. Her keeping it up for over a year after no progress really created a problem. I told her every day that it wasn't healthy to eat as little as she was.

Kaolla

10-06-2012

skinny and ugly i can still put a bane mask on you and save gotham

fat i can't do nothing with. man i gotta have all kinds of hydraulic equipment just to position you in a way that i can get to your delicates? and then i gotta close my eyes and fight my way to fantasy land while all i can smell is ham?

Mega Sceptile

10-06-2012

Quote:
Tyhan:
That's true, but it won't do it immediately. Her keeping it up for over a year after no progress really created a problem. I told her every day that it wasn't healthy to eat as little as she was.

It starts slowing down your metabolism as soon as a week with daily exercise. What she needs to do is eat at least 1200 calories a day (probably more depending on her weight) for 6 days a week. The 7th day (also, no exercise on the 7th day) she should eat more than she normally does (cheat day) so that her metabolism resets. She'll lose weight faster like this.

CyanideGatorade

10-06-2012

Quote:
die4769:
I depends on what you would consider fat.

Since most people consider anyone who isn't unhealthily skinny fat, I guess I might be one of those people who doesn't mind.

Lol that "most people' quote is usually the opinion of someone who isn't exactly, physically fit.

Trust me. Everytime I hear that quote irl it is by someone who is atleast 40+ pounds overweight.

They are nice people but cmon.. let's be serious.

I encourage my friends who use to be overweight to work out with me and it really helped.
Same with my cousin's girlfriend who wanted to lose 20 pounds.

If you seek to lose weight, motivation is key. Trust me. Giving up something you want most for what you want now will not get you there.

pretty flackoooo

10-06-2012

mmmmmmmmang this ****a go so thick so raw that ***** game insane on them chubby anyday everyday deep in that thick