Support Zyra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sticky Yurple

10-06-2012

Thank god someone dodges. Scrubs like you trying to copy pros and feeding all day.

sammich kek

10-06-2012

Zyra's ult is ridiculous, as you seen during M5's game they were able to split 3 members from a team out of a fight. I want to buy her now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector Pens View Post
Support Zyra isn't good enough for M5, M5 is good enough for support Zyra.
I feel compelled to agree.. but I really just can't. Sure M5 makes anything shine, but Zyra's vine CC is crazy, her ult is even moreso.

Drukyul

10-06-2012

Free ward champs are always reasonable supports.
I will back this up by trying support Cait some time.

Wise Squirrel

10-06-2012

I hate how you use Pros as an excuse to pick the champ.

I only respect people who take initiative to do their own unorthodox builds. Because being independent is cool

Volor Flex

10-06-2012

I like support Zyra but if your lane isn't winning it realllllllly sucks. But landing your full combo (Q W E W) on the enemy combo and seeing him insta-burst to half health feels really satisfying. It's a fat kill lane.

Apoc da Beast

10-06-2012

I am 6-0 in ranked as support Orianna right after people in team select say Orianna isnt a support and we dominate bot lane they seem to change their minds after a while

I'm yet to learn her mid tho, where she has so much more potential. I feel like zyra is in a similar situation

Campocalypse

10-10-2012

It's funny how many people think supporting with Zyra is hard or unviable. I do it frequently, and it always works when I have a competent adc. Her early game dmg is incredible, and her cc improves each point you put into her E. She can ward the lane bushes with her seeds. She's even viable upon death.