Support Zyra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

>at logic is bad, but support Zyra was already strong before M5 used her

sure, but they were the first who picked her as a support in a serious tournament, weren't they

we will hear soon that m5 invented it :3 people already say that shushei invented mid eve

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-06-2012

its funny that you assume you can play remotely at the level to pull off support zyra

octavian1127

10-06-2012

its funny that you think support zyra is hard to pull off...

Feladorzor

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Kalast View Post
/ Picks Zyra

Them: You support Zyra
Me : Yeah
Them: She doesn't do anything for support
Me : It's good enough for M5 it's good enough for solo queue
Them: Dodge
There is a lot that is good enough for m5 that will never be good enough for simple low elo players.

Huge difference between being one of the best teams in the world and practising different champs/strats than there is going into solo queue and picking something unorthodox.

KalastRaven

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feladorzor View Post
There is a lot that is good enough for m5 that will never be good enough for simple low elo players.

Huge difference between being one of the best teams in the world and practising different champs/strats than there is going into solo queue and picking something unorthodox.
I think picking unorthodox but viable strategies is just fine. If some cowards want to dodge me I'm probably better off.

PoisonedTea

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayketh View Post
I like playing support Zyra. She's good but she's much better mid.
I think you all miss the point just cause some is better as a mid doesn't mean the shouldn't be played in a different position.

Cattington III

10-06-2012

i wanted to support leblanc but they made me go mid and we won, damn them.

CJ Entus FatLife

10-06-2012

oh boy. someone that goes into ranked and tries something they saw in a tourney for their first time.
I would dodge too. you are scum.

KalastRaven

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PumpSomeLeadInU View Post
oh boy. someone that goes into ranked and tries something they saw in a tourney for their first time.
I would dodge too. you are scum.
Actually it wasn't the first time I played it, although it was the first time I played it since I saw a pro play it.

3mptylord

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector Pens View Post
Support Zyra isn't good enough for M5, M5 is good enough for support Zyra.
I resent that.

My premade has been playing Zyra support since her release. She has the same basic kit as Morgana and Lux; free wards; zoning; she counters brush-supports; she counters Blitzcrank!; she's on par with Janna for an anti-kill lane support; lots of disruption; high base damage, etc.