From a TSM Fanboy: Why I'm Glad They Lost

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ILovePooC

10-06-2012

First off, let me say that I have been a TSM fan since the beginning and have rooted for them in every tourney they've been in. Even though they lost, I will still continue to be a fan. However, I am writing this thread to express my feelings about their loss.

1. I am glad they lost. Why?

2. It's pretty obvious the Korean teams have a much more superior work ethic than TSM and with that in mind, they didn't deserve to win. TSM needs to learn that if they are going to dedicate theirselves to this, they must go above and beyond conventional means to achieve their goals.

3. TSM was beginning to get way too cocky for their own good. I mean, TSM has always been cocky but after the Playoffs, even I began to become annoyed of their overconfidence. This is another area where I think the Korean teams are far superior, attitude. Koreans are always humble and very respectful towards one another.

I really think this is a good learning/life experience for TSM. They need to learn that slacking off and throwing together a few scrims here and there just won't cut it anymore when there are others who are willing to dedicate and put much more effort. It's the survival of the fittest in this world and it's quite obvious TSM was knocked out of the food chain.

DomainSpecific

10-06-2012

They didn't learn this last time they played against Azubu.

Crosskillz

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomainSpecific View Post
you learn more when it hurts more.
1m was on the line, it sure hurt.

Adumbrax

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomainSpecific View Post
They definitely got a lot better since they played blaze.

Just not good enough.