Evidence to prove that the Tribunal is a COMPLETE Joke.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefixez

10-06-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5739563/

Yes, there was some offensive language but cry me a river, that's what the chat filter is there for. Not my fault too many people get butt hurt and can't deal act like men.

Ulanopo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prefixez View Post
Yes, there was some offensive language but cry me a river, that's what the chat filter is there for. Not my fault too many people get butt hurt and can't deal act like men.
If your definition of masculine is to be casually cruel and demeaning, then I think you do our gender a disservice. Being a man isn't pushing other people down. It's lifting people up.

Rrsuperman

10-06-2012

Another case of the Tribunal working as intended. -1

KineticSkink

10-06-2012

Quote:

Yes, there was some offensive language but cry me a river, that's what the chat filter is there for.
[NEW] Why is verbal abuse punishable if there is a mute button/language filter?
Players shouldn’t need to rely on features like the mute button or language filter to engage with other players in positive ways. When a player verbally abuses another player and forces him to use the mute button, they have already created a negative experience for that player.

Quote:

Not my fault too many people get butt hurt and can't deal act like men.
I don't think acting like a man means what you think it means

tecksupport

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrsuperman View Post
Another case of the Tribunal working as intended. -1
^

Elanorien

Recruiter

10-06-2012

Prefixez, I don't think you'll find much sympathy here, and thumbs downing everyone won't help. The language filter is there for people who don't want to see "mature" language. I have mine off and I swear all the time...but very, very rarely AT people (we all have our breaking points). There is a very big difference between mature language and cussing people out.

And keep in mind, the 3 games you see there aren't the only games you were reported for, doesn't usually post all games in your Case.

In my experience, the vast majority of people complaining about the Tribunal are those apparently unable to uphold the Code the agreed to upon creating an account and posting on the forums. Those of you being punished are actually the minority, the Tribunal and Riot aren't running around punishing people all willynilly.

Tribunal working as intended.

Arcane Azmadi

10-06-2012

Frankly I think the Tribunal is a bit of a joke- it's too lenient!

The stuff some people get pardoned for is sickening...

Oh, and the OP can go take a long walk off a short pier.

Prefixez

10-06-2012

Clear to see that all the boys with tampons between their legs posted above. Sad to see a community full of girls. As far as the 3 day ban, I couldn't care less. It's a video game for **** sake. I have fun playing and I want to win as much as the next guy and I get annoyed when I'm stuck with team mates that are completely ****ing useless; and for those of you to say "go play with 5 friends" It's not always possible to play with 5 friends.

Arrietti

10-06-2012

Quote:
... and for those of you to say "go play with 5 friends" It's not always possible to play with 5 friends.
If you didnt act like the cases shown in games, finding 4 friends to play with wouldnt be so hard...

Honestly though, justice served. You broke the code, you were found guilty. Because you do not agree with the code doesnt mean you won't get in trouble for not folowing it. I dont love having to go 30 mph down the street and usually go faster but if a cop tickets me for this, my excuse isnt "****ing neighborhood pussies with kids can't handle my speed"

Own up to your mistakes, this thread makes you look worse than your cases.

LittleDi

10-06-2012

Quote:
Clear to see that all the boys with tampons between their legs posted above. Sad to see a community full of girls. As far as the 3 day ban, I couldn't care less. It's a video game for **** sake. I have fun playing and I want to win as much as the next guy and I get annoyed when I'm stuck with team mates that are completely ****ing useless; and for those of you to say "go play with 5 friends" It's not always possible to play with 5 friends.
News flash: Not everybody on the internet is a male. You are very likely the one without 5 friends irl.