I wish people understood bot lane better

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leaver

Senior Member

10-06-2012

I'm so tired of people that are incapable of figuring out which team is the aggressor bot lane, I don't want to constantly be told to go in against people who will beat us in a fight


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyhan

Senior Member

10-06-2012

An interesting note is that even if one of the two sides has the better fight, if you catch them in the right place, or do it better you can win anyways.

This holds true for mid and top lane as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IConquer1101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-06-2012

if your lane partner is going to go in anyway, is it better to ignore him and give them a free kill or go in with him and hope to salvage it? Sometimes believing that you will lose a fight makes the lane an inevitable loss.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leaver

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyhan View Post
An interesting note is that even if one of the two sides has the better fight, if you catch them in the right place, or do it better you can win anyways.

This holds true for mid and top lane as well.
but that means playing defensively and waiting for them to make a mistake not just me blindly going in on them like my AD carry constantly insists I should be doing, that's like saying that soraka can 1v1 rengar if the rengar is bad enough, I don't play the game based on the assumption that the enemy are total idiots

Quote:
Originally Posted by IConquer1101 View Post
if your lane partner is going to go in anyway, is it better to ignore him and give them a free kill or go in with him and hope to salvage it? Sometimes believing that you will lose a fight makes the lane an inevitable loss.
maybe I'd be better off just reporting my lane partner for failure to communicate and move on with my life, often times I'd rather feed them 1 kill than feed them 2


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sirplayalot11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-06-2012

If my partner does anything to be aggressive, I follow, but to an extent where I still have leeway to escape. It works half the time, where we get a kill and all goes well, the other I get away with about 3/4 health and continue my farm as AD or sit back and try to freeze lane as support and they can say I didn't try nor flame at me.

Then I proceed to tell them, "play passively and don't push, lets wait for a gank."

If the gank never comes, just farm it out and when it comes to mid game, just start doing objectives like Dragon, turrets, and try to spit push.

And from there it all depends who gets caught, which team wins the team fight, so on an so forth.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyhan

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by allor7 View Post
but that means playing defensively and waiting for them to make a mistake not just me blindly going in on them like my AD carry constantly insists I should be doing, that's like saying that soraka can 1v1 rengar if the rengar is bad enough, I don't play the game based on the assumption that the enemy are total idiots
Maybe you just don't understand what are good opportunities and what aren't.