casual lvl 30 medium skills looking for clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nSyG x Antigone

Recruiter

09-12-2011

I play normal and do ranked with some real life friends (we do pretty bad lol) Looking for a casual guild with medium to high skill players to do arranged team normal/ranked with. I have many champs I am good with.

angelito16

09-12-2011

Divine Angels is looking for new members of any level and looking for 4 level 30 so i can place administrators.

Rules
No Trolling,or hating
No discramination in race, age etc..
Try not to rage
Must be at least 13 years old
Must have mic

Please downlod raidcall if you wish to join, and add angelito16 in League of legends.

Fever Circus

09-13-2011

You should take the time to look at this thread and check |Fever| out.

We have a very active LoL community.
We accept players of all Skill Levels
We have LoL coaches that can help you improve your play
We have a 20+ channels in TS that allow us to play many games at once
Members from all over the world
We have over 100 people playing at peak hours!

We also support games such as Black Ops, Modern Warfare, Bad Company 2, Counter Strike, Battlefield 3, Crysis 2 and the newest addition to our FPS games Brink is now out. We also support other RTS games such as Starcraft 2 and Bloodline Champions. RPG’s such as WoW, Forsaken World, RIFT, Eve Online and even a section for Diablo 2 players waiting for Diablo 3 to come out as well as Guild Wars 2.

We only have a few requirements.

1. You can't be in any other clan
2. You must post at least once a week or so on the forums
3. Have a mic for TS

If you would like join, head over to our forum, register and fill out a short application The answer to the “Recruited by” on your application is Circus Clown

http://www.feverclan.com/forums/foru...ver-Recruiting

+0

sephiroth70001

12-06-2012

I would love to talk to you about joining the Crimson Ravens. League of Legends is a new game for us but will be prospering soon. We are a highly regraded clan with even being mentioned in magazines such as PCgamer. Our website is www.crimson-ravens.com If you have any questions or would like to play a few games with us them my username is: sephiroth70001