How to buff Yi in a simple and effective manner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

H0ax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Give Meditate a 2-3% Tenacity bonus per level when cast for ten seconds that can stack upon itself if the spell is refreshed by Highlander. Not only would it give him a team fight presence, but it would bring Meditate, perhaps the most dated spell in the game, to a point of usefulness past a lackluster bait spell. As it stands, Meditate has no synergy with his kit, and Yi suffers from lack of survivability in fights if he doesn't build 2 or 3 tanky items. This minor buff would change both issues he has without making him outstandingly broken.

DreamwalkerLin

10-06-2012

Yi is scary, don't buff him. Take Cleanse for AD Yi and you're fine.

Ayketh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Meditate isn't really for teamfights unless you're AP Yi and can heal your entire health bar in 1-2 seconds.

It's better for lane sustain.

J4CKAL

10-06-2012

yi doesnt need buffs. yi is amazing. if you were to give yi tenacity.. he would become stupid broken. i like a challange so dont give him any buffs. TODAY, i will play 25 games of yi (maybe)

Meditate does have synergy. Alpha strike can get you in some tuff(yes tuff.) situations.
Example: i alpha strike nidalee to get to her. She flashes under(to) her tower. Tap w so you can have some breathing time. Example: You alpha teemo(yes teemo) but he then had his team waiting for you. Tap w to tank a few shots then highlander the f outaa there.

If i was good at math i would tell you that you could tank a last hit from a tower if you time your meditate

Drozzi

10-06-2012

A stun will cancel meditate regardless how much tenacity you have

And for slows you have your ult.

How would this fix yi in anyway?

MlSFlT

10-06-2012

@demiidawg --- You have 0 ranked games as master yi and you're last two games with Yi were losses. Ad Yi is troll pick in ranked and everyone knows it including you, which is probably why you have 0 ranked Yi games.

Sir Yamazuki

10-06-2012

Why exactly does he need a buff...?

DragoonLoyd

10-06-2012

i think giving his q at least SOME ad scaling would help him him a alot, and also have it where after his e expires he keep half then bonus rather than loosing it. also buff the % on q doing more damage to minions, so jungle yi can be less * i hope this procs* moments