Australian Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nabrond

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

When is it happening?

It's getting really annoying and the small amounts of constant lag don't seem like much on paper but they make lots of champs like Sivir, Lee Sin, Kat etc that little bit harder to play to their capacity.

Australians and others in the close region are forced to suffer harder punishment for mistakes, less reaction time to the split second changes in the game and just have an all around harder time.

I think I saw a stat that over 300K people are playing from this area of the world, is that not a large enough group to warrant having a server?

PhreaksWilly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Even if we got a server, I would still play on NA. I just think the queue times would be too long to be worth playing.

spicytaco69

10-06-2012

kangaroos

Sundrah

10-06-2012

They made a Brazillian server because people were qqing. There are less Brazillians playing than people around our region. Since Australians and New Zealanders can in fact speak English and nobody is qqing about us, Riot will never make one.