If you analyse M5 games played...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1c751a5d4ac70e6293ca0

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosskillz View Post
the games they played yesterday were REALLY WEAK, i dont know what you talking about them being perfect. yesterday they won those 2 games for 1 reason.
they acted like babies would.
you give them a lollipop over and over again and they just gonna take them all.
IG were just giving them free stuff and M5 just said thank you, any other team would've done same thing.
if m5 performed like they did yesterday im 100% sure they would lose to TPA, tsm, clg.eu and frost.
and trust me i dont hate them, i kinda like those crazy russians, specially since they picked zyra yesterday.

The fact the they lost a few teamfights at the start of the game means NOTHING, the fact they they wiped IG in midgame and won the game means EVERYTHING.

It takes a special kind of team to stop another team from snowballing.
They are the only team i can think of that cares nothing for gold difference, they might be behind COMPLETELY ( happened at one game in Kiev) but you can NEVER dismiss or underestimate them. The level of discipline and self confidence (whether its Alex controlling the team's psyche or just all of them have huge self control) is simple incredible.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

enrico swagolo

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusion View Post
They also had a tanky Udyr to just tank the turret if their wave kept getting cleared.
Exactly. Udyr with Frozen Heart and Randuins was tanking towers ll day long, and if CLG popped their heads from the tower, the got kicked by Gragas ult and instadied. Literally, their Malphite and Nautilus melted with Gragas burst and the follow-up from the rest of the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosskillz View Post
the games they played yesterday were REALLY WEAK, i dont know what you talking about them being perfect. yesterday they won those 2 games for 1 reason.
they acted like babies would.
you give them a lollipop over and over again and they just gonna take them all.
IG were just giving them free stuff and M5 just said thank you, any other team would've done same thing.
I feel like they just don't want to show what they are capable of. Why would you reveal your strats before you go to the finals?