NA Teams - Why CAN'T they compete?

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Low Key Lyesmith

10-05-2012

It can't be a matter of practice or experience - teams like Dignitas (Rock Solid before in the early days) and TSM as well as CLG (although they REALLY ****ed up this tourney by not preparing at all, loss well deserved) practice tons, and have arguably more experience than any other team on the scene.

Maybe we need to import some asian coaches??? I really want to see some NA teams have some face in these tournaments, not become a China/Korea-fest like DoTA is.

Cotton Hill

10-05-2012

Too much alcohol.

Kiima

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

I think it cause we see games as a form of entertainment not really a competitive sport.

DepressiveMan

10-05-2012

TSM can compete, those were 2 really close games against the best korean team who might just win this tourney.

Zerglinator

10-05-2012

Personally, I chalk it up to TSM being a bit too stompy in NA. They may practice tons, but they don't practice against teams that they might actually LOSE against.

SculptorOvFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

I swear the NA teams were paid to lose by the asians, so once this championship is over, the season 3 streamers thingy will go to only asian teams, then Riot will bail and sell everything to the asians and LoL will die.

*See all "changed asian" items.
**See Dig's stupid picks
***See asian teams getting champs that are always "OP and never banned"
****See Vietnamese pres in attendence
*****See Riot "Not nerfing Ez 1 month ago and waitting until after the finals/asians always getting Ez*

For 1 MILLION DOLLARS why am i not watching the best, a game, solid matches? instead i get floppy *** omg asian snowball ****ing derp.

Low Key Lyesmith

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Personally, I chalk it up to TSM being a bit too stompy in NA. They may practice tons, but they don't practice against teams that they might actually LOSE against.
CLG thought that and went to Korea to practice there for an entire year and it brought them NOTHING.

Zennaesthetic

10-05-2012

They just don't take it seriously enough. It's always like half a hobby and half a job for NA pros, whereas teams like M5 and the Koreans take it MUCH more seriously where it turns into way more of a job and much less of a hobby.

Slashiroth

10-05-2012

Too many burgers, fat gets to brain, can't think as efficiently as asians who purely eat noodles (flour)

Ev├Čloreo

10-05-2012

if i was a serious pro player, i would play ranked matches without any runes, and use masteries only

willing to bet thats what those asian teams do

12345 ... 8