I know you're not supposed to call people out and **** but really?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lulu Loves Me

10-06-2012

Check out this guy's elo graph. Straight to 1580 then straight down to 1430.

Now check his match history. Feeds every game

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19399172#history

Clearly got an elo job. Ban this person.

Colonel J

10-06-2012

Dat logic.

Duclos15

10-06-2012

+1...so tired of people like this..

Struggler9996

10-06-2012

Then ban Silsol while you're at it, Riot.

ImpendingDeath

10-06-2012

Come on, people have bad games, sometimes even a string of them. Do you really think pouncing on people, especially when they're discouraged, is going to accomplish a damn thing but frustrating and depressing another person? There is enough verbal abuse in this community without needing to create entire threads to add to it.

1scythe1

10-06-2012

Yeah I'll agree it looks like an elo job. Probably wasted a couple hundred bucks too. Good times.

Lulu Loves Me

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpendingDeath View Post
Come on, people have bad games, sometimes even a string of them. Do you really think pouncing on people, especially when they're discouraged, is going to accomplish a damn thing but frustrating and depressing another person? There is enough verbal abuse in this community without needing to create entire threads to add to it.
You really think it's likely that someone climbs straight up without losses to 1580 and then falls down to 1400 with scores like 0-10 every game?

Ajido

10-06-2012

The guy gets up to 1600, peaks and goes back down and you call that an ELO job? Getting to 1600 is nothing. What probably happened is the guy was good with certain champions, was winning, got bored and tried new things and went down. I abused Eve and got to 1700, started playing new things I wasn't great at then went down to the 1500's again and been staying there for awhile. Would you accuse me of the same?

ImpendingDeath

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lm Vayne View Post
You really think it's likely that someone climbs straight up without losses to 1580 and then falls down to 1400 with scores like 0-10 every game?
It's all speculation at this point. There's as much evidence in favor as there is against. Who knows?

Doopy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Struggler9996 View Post
Then ban Silsol while you're at it, Riot.
But silsol wins when he feeds.