FIRST BLOOD Pure Aggression!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkelon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

one more player just signed up via the client. 30 currently registered

Heirpresumptiv

10-07-2012

EDIT: on second thought I will be able to play all that much for the foreseeable future so count me out this time. I'll be watching though!

Arkelon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

No worries dude. Hope to see you in the next one though!

Arkelon

10-07-2012

Might be looking at 8 4 man pods instead of 8 man pods if we play with 32. First round will be easier to manage that way while still providing a healthy divide on the potentially "OP pairings"

Arkelon

10-07-2012

Surely someone has a friend to fill in that crucial 32nd slot

Tyrrius

10-07-2012

/in

rizLLL

10-08-2012

so whats happening? why do some people have (1s) etc next to their name

Arkelon

10-08-2012

alright Tyrrius brings us to the minimum player count...

I'm going to be unpredictably unavailable tomorrow so we can't start then anyway, so I'll bump it once more later to see if some more people get involved with it. If there's substantial interest to make the 64 (theoretically 48 is also doable), we can decide collectively how to proceed. Either way, people who have yet to spot this thread, still continue to sign up. Even if we go ahead with 32 and you miss the cap, getting in now ensures you a reserve slot in case someone has to pull out or never shows up. Two reserves got to play in the last event, so they are always welcome.

Arkelon

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizLLL View Post
so whats happening? why do some people have (1s) etc next to their name
The numbers are in reference to the player seeding, which is based on results from the First Blood MLC that took place a few weeks back. What the seedings actually mean will become more noticeable once the pod allocations go up.

Arkelon

10-08-2012

Alright cool, I'll post the pods in the morning and we can get started on... Tuesday 5pm PDT?