Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 2 World Championships Champion Stats By Role, Team, & Stage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Obzidian

10-14-2012

Bump, finals data up, working on compiliations.

Obzidian

10-14-2012

Update: I discovered there's an error in my data somewhere. Not sure where it is and if it is just with one set of information. I'm reviewing all the info now. Right now, it should only be in the group stage.

Obzidian

10-14-2012

Error found, its in the groupstage jungle stats. So, those stats are incorrect and will be updated later, after I finish the data compilation.

Obzidian

10-14-2012

Total World Championship data mostly completed, missing the team ban data atm, but I'll do that tomorrow. Also, there was an error in group stage ban rates so that needs to be fixed as well, but I fixed the jungle information from the group stage. I have not updated the file yet.

Obzidian

10-15-2012

World Championship Data uploaded, with file
Team data in progress. World Champ data is accurate.

Teldon

10-16-2012

Thank you very much. I love this sort of thing! I'd been looking for similar stats since the weekend...

bastiartadi

10-16-2012

Bump. These stats are great. Awesome work OP.

rada3

11-22-2012

best post ever!