Rengar Needs Nerf.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anh Se Viet

10-05-2012

The title says it all. His jump distance, is way to far. His scaling of damage is highly unfair. Yet also, the physical burst damage makes him hit like a Leblanc even before level 6. Its just ridiculous. :\

Just a short read. Please share your thoughts!

Eurocharge

10-05-2012

Agreed. Rengar is pretty much spam abilities for no mana cost and get a free heal, then spam Q twice (at max ferocity) for an instant kill.

summoner ranger

10-06-2012

well it more QQing, he is not op deal with it

Varxtis

10-06-2012

Wanna know what makes him really overly strong? The fact that his q's attack speed buff stacks. This means after dishing out about 1k damage, your getting 150 percent attack speed for 3 seconds.

Natasha Wong

10-06-2012

I AGREE "RENGAR" NEEDS NERF BIG TIMES!

1. He has unseen predator which seems to be over powered as he can leap to his target not sure the range on this but it is dang well Over Powered.

2. Attack Speed Bonuses???

3. Ultimate reveals all champions in the area??? This is very over powered.

4. Ferocity Bonuses?

5. Magic Resists?

6. Heals?

Very over powered champ and I say something has to go. Out of everything the most over powered is his jump that he always seems able to be able to do he should have jump removed or nerfed to a very short distance, and not be able to use it over walls.

Fallengabe

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden Demonia View Post
I AGREE "RENGAR" NEEDS NERF BIG TIMES!

1. He has unseen predator which seems to be over powered as he can leap to his target not sure the range on this but it is dang well Over Powered.

2. Attack Speed Bonuses???

3. Ultimate reveals all champions in the area??? This is very over powered.

4. Ferocity Bonuses?

5. Magic Resists?

6. Heals?

Very over powered champ and I say something has to go. Out of everything the most over powered is his jump that he always seems able to be able to do he should have jump removed or nerfed to a very short distance, and not be able to use it over walls.
I love playing as rengar cause he has a interesting mechanic to him. And yeah he can snow ball super fast. The thing I really have with the general argument is taken out of context
1. his leap I think the max range is 750 with 9 trophies on bone tooth and only can leap when he is in the bush or stealth.
2. He is a burst champion so attack speed bonus is nice but pointless.
3. His ult reveals enemy champs in a max range of 4000 and only for himself his ult and passive are pretty much utility.
4. he gets a ferocity bonus from his ult only.
5. his W which gives him armor and magic resist for a short time has recently been nerfed and gives him 43 at max level for 3 seconds.
6. heals 15% his max health when he has 5 ferocity. so said rengar has to choose heals or a blast of damage.

knights phalanx

10-06-2012

spread this new thing i made up noobgar and a (NSNC) no skill needed champ

hes way to op

Chaz5

10-06-2012

His leap is certainly not overpowered in the least. It is a jump he can only while he stealthed in the first place, allowing him to only use it from a bush or with his ult. The distance is only long once he reaches nine trophies and even then it is not bad at all. If your going to complain at least do it properly and identify the real problems like his double Q taking off massive chunks of health, that I can at least understand.

MrStealYoKillz

10-06-2012

Most broken thing since pre nerf tryndamere

LegitBowl

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelHouston View Post
Most broken thing since pre nerf tryndamere
>Implying pre-nerf Tryndamere was over-powered in any way.