LF Mid/Support for 5v5 team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Murpy

10-05-2012

Hello!

Myself and two of my real life friends are looking to start a 5v5 ranked team for season 3. We are looking for 1200+ elo players for mid lane and support. We are a tight group of friends all age 17+ and have a lot of fun while playing league. You must have vent with a working mic and know your lane match-ups. If you are interested please try to contact me in game (Summoner name Murpy) or reply to this post. I hope to get back to you soon. Thanks!

LegendinaLeague

10-05-2012

Heyy, LegendinaLeague is my ingame name, have never really gotten a good chance to join a solid team most the teams ive joined have disbanded but i play support role as my main...Sona/Blitz im 13-1 when it comes to 5s with the teams ive played and my elo is 1398 18-13 for solo/duo Q, let me know!

pesmerga90

10-05-2012

hi. add me my ing pesmerga90. i can play any lanes tho. my best is bot and mid. feel free for a try out if you come online

CyanideVii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

I have a mic Applying for the support role.

Nilly P

10-26-2012

I can play support well. I am 1436 top elo solo queue and 1500's ranked 3v3 looking for a 5v5 team that actually plays. Add me in game (DemacianDestroyr).