Idea for honor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SepekuGS

10-08-2012

Well, I like to take a break between ranked games because when i consistently play back to back, i run into trolls, very often. So sitting here i started to wonder about Honor. <- random fact of the day.

ABSTRACT VISION/STATEMENT: Honor is to motivate summoners to behave(atleast that's how i see it) , it's endorsing a better quality of game play between summoners and their interactions with each other. My idea is to further increase the motivation of honorable players by granting them bonuses. A summoner who contributes to anothers enjoyable experience can lead to them sharing this game with others. So these summoners should be rewarded, not only for helping promote a healthy gaming community, but for helping it grow as well.

CURRENT SITUATION Honor is currently useless it's something that may look nice as decoration, but only serves for that purpose. Most people give honor for no reason, while few others use it as it was intended to be used.

SOLUTION: Give honor a purpose. Perhaps players may benefit from a slight IP/EXP gain the higher their honor goes. Now this bonus would obviously cap out after a certain point, but it should be an EXTREMELY HIGH point. Every 200 combined honor could add +5 ip points per game. This would eventually cap out at 100 bonus IP per game. That means at 1000 honor you will be earning 25 more IP per game than you would normally. What this does is it promotes helpful and friendly summoners for a VERY long time, as getting 4000 honor would take a while (That is what it would require to cap out)

Now from what i understand if the same summoners attempt to give you honor it eventually diminishes. If not, there should be some type of way to not allow the same summoner to honor you more then once.

Negative and positive criticism is appreciated. As every opinion may differ.

P.S. This is just one idea i thought of for honor, i'm sure you summoners are very creative and have much better ideas, but i wanted to throw it into the spotlight. I've honestly noticed better quality it MOST of my games since honor, not all, but most.. And i enjoy it.

SepekuGS

10-08-2012

^

Joseph Dom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Add it to the matchmaking formula. The higher honor you have the less likely you are to be trolled.

SepekuGS

10-08-2012

^

SepekuGS

10-08-2012

^