New Darius Skin (Basketball Darius)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gland

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

bump

Brambus

10-06-2012

Make this happen monkey!

PsychoticTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Im betting ur going to make this skin legendary, but i dont care ill still buy it.

Sasanian

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
quick sketch, But I was thinking in his animations where would the ball go? And would he have to set up the Basket everytime he ulted? the animation is so fast I don't know how we could do it without messing up gameplay. Open to suggestions.
Also when you do the voice over, can you make a Darius shout out "IT'S A SLAM JAM", and if it is a kill with reset a crowd noise plays going "YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

Xiled420

10-06-2012

I dislike the semi-pro. Great concept. Lets have some knee length shorts. Also, make an awesome dunk animation, like a 360, or between the legs, or maybe even multiples, as being the dunk master, he dunks very frequently, and when your dunking the whole team, why not have a 360 dunk here, a between the leg dunk there, a windmill here (and on penta-kill or teemo kill (we have a hate/love relationship) the glass of the backboard would shatter

EDIT: yeah, commas, , , , ,

Sleep plz

10-06-2012

Make his ult him dunking the net on the player.. since it would be impossible in that short span for him to grab the player,set down the basket, and then dunk him. You could also have him dribble the ball as he walks

EDIT:Also if it would be possible like suggested above, as he gains more kills without dying (legendary status) or gets a double/triple/quadra, it would be nice if it was possible to have a change in animation in his ult. So as he gains legendary status or double/triple/quadra his dunking animation itself gets even more devastating

Majestlk

10-06-2012

Quote:
quick sketch, But I was thinking in his animations where would the ball go? And would he have to set up the Basket everytime he ulted? the animation is so fast I don't know how we could do it without messing up gameplay. Open to suggestions.
I think the basket ball hoop is too much.Maybe if we simplify it it would work better?
Darius carry's a ball and instead of a hoop.a towel that he whips around the ult shou;d be goal less just watching darius slam dunk the ball into the enemy is overly-gratifying

Sasanian

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestlk View Post
I think the basket ball hoop is too much.Maybe if we simplify it it would work better?
Darius carry's a ball and instead of a hoop.a towel that he whips around the ult shou;d be goal less just watching darius slam dunk the ball into the enemy is overly-gratifying
I actually think this may be the best recourse
Q animation him swing the ball around like the harlem globetrotters' joke with the ball on a string
W could be like darius bounces the ball off of enemy's face and slows him,
E is like you are receiving a pass
R he uses the ball and dunks a new animated hoop and backboard over the head/around the neck of the enemy player, and if it is a kill he gets a more difficult dunk animation(like windmill, between the legs) and also will shatter the backboard ont he kill(if it is not a kill it is just a dunk), Darius will shout "IT'S A SLAM JAM" in new voiceover, and the crowd will cheer "YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH"(only on a kill).

YuI Brenner

10-06-2012

Quote:
Hahah I like this. Can I make him all looking like Semi-Pro? Short shorts and High socks?
Only if he's black and has an afro.

Sasanian

10-06-2012

why am i banned from the forums?