New Darius Skin (Basketball Darius)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2Ponies1Apple

10-06-2012

Grumpy Monkey I love you!!!

Manchineel

10-06-2012

Yes. We need this to be somthing like the pentakill skins. all the dunkers get basketball skins

ShiznazTM

10-06-2012

The symbol above their head when they have 5 stacks should be a Backboard shattering with blood. Indicating they're at prime dunking devastation.

Knight Solaire

10-06-2012

Bump for best skin

grim1

10-06-2012

OMG Riot pls!

Attachment 537229

Song Of Swords

10-06-2012

I don't know how to change his e but he should say "bring it in guys" when he casts it!

The Omnivious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
quick sketch, But I was thinking in his animations where would the ball go? And would he have to set up the Basket everytime he ulted? the animation is so fast I don't know how we could do it without messing up gameplay. Open to suggestions.
Have the basketballs be marks for his passive, he doesn't have to be holding one.

Have him ult the same way, the basketball is their head going through the hoop. :P

Spiration

10-06-2012

I approve of the short shorts.

Eydolon

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuzFro View Post
REUPLOAD (Because no one checks player concepts and I really want this skin made)

Darius' armor will be changed to basketball attire and his axe for a hoop/backboard. On his left hand he could hold a basket ball.

His Q will be him just swinging the the backboard around like his original skin.
His W will be unchanged.
His E will be unchanged.

Now His ultimate will be where this skin should really shine. Everyone knows that Darius is the DUNK master at the moment. So why not make him actually slam dunk?
He will throw his hoop on the back of an enemy and Slam dunk his face off. Also, if riot really wants to make this skin good they should add croud cheers and a buzzer like in basket ball games.

Thank you for your time.

P.S. I'm not the best artist I tried my best to represent my idea in this quick drawing I did in math class lol.
If he kills 3 guys in a row, please let the announcer say "ISS ON FIREEE"

Eydolon

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeZero1 View Post
NBA Jam style! Instabuy! BOOM-SHAKALAKA!!
Definitely this should be one of his voices when he ults!!!

BOOM SHAKALAKA!