why is "virgin" used as an insult?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4muse

10-10-2012

ITT:

Upvoted people = virgins

Downvoted people = not virgins

Edzter

10-10-2012

because having *** with a hooker, getting aids, having *** with a **** and or ugly girl is a bigger a chiement is higher, than having *** with the love of your life

Tempestphile

10-10-2012

someone called me a f'king virgin

i thought f'king virgin is a good thing?

King GrimPhenom

10-10-2012

Not sure how being laid is something to lord over someone

I've been laid, I really don't care if someone else has been

Ordosan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazxz View Post
many people use *** as an achievement. Doing instinctual things isn't an accomplishment.
i like this. good point. so...im breathing so i should get points for that too right?

facetious

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordosan View Post
i like this. good point. so...im breathing so i should get points for that too right?
I didn't start breathing until I met the right woman.

Barioth

10-10-2012

Because most gamers and some guys in general have issues when it comes to real life, and sexual related issues are always the top of it. Since those people have a hard time fullfilling their sexual needs, they sort of create this image, in which once they satisfy their sexual need, they will be a better person. So they expand this image to the rest of society, viewing those who doesn't satisfy their sexual needs as bad people. When some of these man wants to verbally hurt you, they bring the virgin issue, in an attempt to hurt you as much as possible.

You could also say that for some people, achieving a sexual relationship is the higher they will go in life, so they have this thought that they're superior to all those who didn't.

But the world is so much bigger =P

Mayobe

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob is Fob View Post
how is being a virgin a bad thing? whats wrong with being a virgin? especially since I'm only 17.
If you're a ***-obsessed insecure virgin and don't want people to know about it then calling other people 'virgin' seems like a good way to insult them. The funny part is that anyone who isn't a virgin will just think you're pathetic and anyone who is a virgin and isn't ***-obsessed and insecure will just think you're a moron.

What the ****, Riot? S E X is censored as well? Why the hell do you censor s e x and c r a p but not dick or ass or balls?

QQ Bro

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob is Fob View Post
how is being a virgin a bad thing? whats wrong with being a virgin? especially since I'm only 17.

cuz i has zex one time cuz im baller n cooler now than e'one else

Mayobe

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by facetious View Post
I didn't start breathing until I met the right woman.
Your mother?