why is "virgin" used as an insult?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crunchez

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larc58 View Post
The thing is, it may hurt to be like this in the end but, realisticly, some of us have seen the picture of what kind of human being you get to develop as when you have access to be an animal a bit too early in life.Let me tell you,
That is NOT a pretty picture T_T.
You know what, fill us in on how to be derived from this delusion in our heads and
then, no one will be worth being insulted as virgin.
After all these human emotions that are keeping us to be animals......
Oh wait! these emotions allow us to have countless hours to play league of legends!
Forget i said anything then, virgin for life ftw!

You seem to think im insulting anyone O.o... Being virgin is nothing bad.. By no mean thinking as animals would not be good too! Im just sayin that saying that seeing *** as something so ''special'' or I dont know isnt good too there is a damn balance dude

CøcktimusPrime

10-06-2012

being a virgin means you're ugly and cant get ****t

IS107ac16cf7f6a7bfe2736

10-06-2012

People are using it all the time now lol...its almost common as "noob"How that happened i dunno but its dumb(also the people that are using it are virgins themselves which is funny)

treef0rm

10-06-2012

you're as pure as a unicorn young one

HolyChalice

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CřcktimusPrime View Post
being a virgin means you're ugly and cant get ****t
On the contrary I think I'm quite attractive yet I don't care for ***. I guess it must be a western thing to go out a screw every women they see.

MTaur

10-06-2012

Because there is a whole host of inexperience and utter cluelessness about how the other half wins that goes along with it. It's legit to still be a virgin into your 20s, but it's always a bit of a drag having to deal with the issues of someone who doesn't understand anything and haven't been there and done all that.

Virgin males are just nervous and scared and jumpy, like squirrels or something. Rabid squirrels.

Doesn't make anyone a bad person. It's just a sort of thing that is a bit of a relief to have behind you, as long as you don't go about it in a really stupid and destructive way. That's the trick.

It's not cool to use it as an insult, though.

LarcyBrown

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizakusbro View Post
People are using it all the time now lol...its almost common as "noob"How that happened i dunno but its dumb(also the people that are using it are virgins themselves which is funny)
Just fyi the word noob is a derivative of newb or newbie.
It basically means that you have the experience in the game to clearly control all your actions and NOT be qualified as a newbie.But in many situations you just make the same mistake over and over and over again.You refuse to learn the right way to do things therefore youre called a noob!

Larrythetapist

10-06-2012

calling someone a "virgin" is the real life equivalent of calling someone a "noob".

Kushad Shiba Lee

10-06-2012

Because everyone on the internet is an alpha male that lost their virginity at age 12.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchez View Post
While I get your point and respect it... Even waiting for the person you think is the ''perfect one'' may hurt you even more in the end... and on my point of view a body is a body.. have you ever seen ANY animals wanting to be virgin by pure choice of finding his perfect match? this is purely human emotion.. respectful but meaningless

Edit: As for peoples who use it as an insult.. just take it as a joke if you are REALLY a virgin.. you will get laid eventually... May sound stupid but girls does feel lack of confidence in a way and are less attracted by it.. be proud of yourself and half of the way is made haha (sorry for bad english)
No, I'm just saying that having constant relationships like that is both not good for you.

Don't care if I'm missing out on some of the best sex ever. I can wait.
I'd rather not risk messing with std's, sti's, and perhaps unintentionally forming a bond with potentially toxic people.
Both mental and physical health is at risk if I, or anyone else is just having tons of sex willy nilly.

Call me an uptight prude if you like but your body is yours, and only you can overlook your own healthiness and practice safe habits.