Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

why is "virgin" used as an insult?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

endless ragee

10-06-2012

Are you people really that misinformed? I am 22 been married for 4 years and have a 4 year old daughter and I call people virgins all the time. It simply mean you have a defect that causes women to not want anything to do with you sexually ex. Fat ugly etc.. My friends call me a virgin and i call them ones to when clearly none of us are

NidaKat

10-06-2012

Quote:
BamaBaby:
Statistics show , the less you play League of Legends ...the higher your chances are of getting laid increases. So , either put the pc on standby or remain a "loser".

I found my GF playing games. Dunno if true..

Grillor

10-06-2012

itt- a bunch of angsty asian virgins

Genspirit

10-06-2012

Quote:
petersmoker:
My friends call me a virgin and i call them ones too

#forever 16

Darkwahn

10-06-2012

Quote:
NidaKat:
60% of america have AIDS/HIV and every person bragging about *** they had/are having/will be getting mostly already have this virus and many others. Hell there's even viruses you can get from a woman's throat.

If anything, they say something to you about being a virgin you smile and go "at least I'm clean, *****."

That's a fun, fake statistic.

As a side note; you all seem really misinformed about sex overall. It's easy to avoid getting an std/ getting a girl pregnant if you just practice basic safe sex techniques. Guess this is what happens when you cut sex-ed from schools.

Blue Adder

10-06-2012

Quote:
Kamai:
Clearly STDs are the cool thing to have these days.

You do know they invented this thing a while back that actually prevents those STDs and actually means you do not have to spend your whole life as a virgin due to the fear of contraction?

Amazing world we live in.

Crunchez

10-06-2012

Quote:
MandyMemory:
You'll know once you're not.

You also the guy who say this prolly did not had *** many times in his life OR have alot of difficulty getting it again hahaha

Efrath

10-06-2012

Because Asexuals aren't human beings, right guys? And guys and girls that aren't interested in ***? Pfft, yeah right.

Lina Perverse

10-06-2012

i am forever_alone_guy but i dont have a problem if people calling me a virgin

i tell them "i am looking for the right one" but I AM NOT looking for the right one lol

CorporateCommand

10-06-2012

Nothing says manly like having to look after a kid or being a dead beat dad.