why is "virgin" used as an insult?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlareBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Because horny teenagers.

Darkwahn

10-06-2012

ITT: We learn that the forums are made of virgins. Who either think that *** is bad, or make shitty excuses for why they havent had it yet.

Deedsie

10-06-2012

Quote:
It's extremely impractical and antiquated.
Going to have to come up with a better reason than that, or at least explain what makes it impractical.

Sessamo

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deedsie View Post
Give me a reason why.
Because it's an irrational idea. You're making a major life decision while being willfully uninformed on principle. It'd be like buying a house without ever stepping foot inside because you don't want to be "that guy".
You're disregarding a major part of the relationship for no benefit and no clear reason.

Darkwahn

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deedsie View Post
Give me a reason why.

Because then you don't know if you're sexually compatible or not, which can really hurt a relationship. Sex really is an incredibly important part of marriage, if it doesnt work you'll probably end up with a divorce.(And awful wedding night sex)

LarcyBrown

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuggly View Post
i thought kids were losing their virginity around 12yrs old nowadays.................
If your one of those kids, then your able to reach age 20.Finish high school.No criminal record.No kids,no aids, and on top of that your playing league of legends.Congratulations to you sir, you just EPIC win at life.

Dubluv

10-06-2012

Why deal with the cow when I can milk myself.

+ elo

AP Student

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

**** *****es get money

Zamíel

10-06-2012

While you should have *** at some point *** on the whole is no where near as important as people make it out to be. If you limit yourself to having *** once a month or once every 2 months you'll find you have so much more time to do things that are actually important. I could go to a bar every night and probably pick up a chick and take her home for a night of carnal pleasure but I'd be wasting money and time on something I don't really need. Moral of the story *** is fine but don't chase it like an idiot get some when you need it but focus on improving your standing in life and you can't do that if your chasing tail all the time.

GloriousKaiser

10-06-2012

At least I didn't give mine away to a ****re.