Motus the tyrant of the Web

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oblitum

10-05-2012

To preface this i'd like to say that Motus is my take one the archetypal "spider" character however he is not the spider queen as i didn't want to go with something quite so cliche, The spider queen does however exist in his background. Please note that his history is subject to change and has yet to be very well fleshed out as it is i wanted to focus more on his abilities then his story

Character
Motus tyrant of the web

Statistics
Health 380 (+80) Attack damage 52 (+3.6)
Health regen. 5.5 (+0.55) Attack speed 0.680 (+3.40%)
Mana 260 (+58) Armor 13 (+3.6)
Mana regen. 6.8 (+0.85) Magic res. 30 (+1.25)
Attack Range 125 Mov. speed 300

Background :A broodling of the spider queen who grew to impossible strength, after consuming mage after mage. As time went on Motus began to question his queens commands during such time he began leading his other compatriots the elites of the queen's guard to the edge of her territory before making them an offer, join him or become his next meal and fed his strength. when all of his other guards we're dead or became his allies. at this point Motus rebelled storming her chamber and attempting to kill her and drain her power.He was thrown off when the queen's power apexed his own. the queen's counter attack left Motus near death and he was then driven out by the "allies" he had gathered eager to attack him so as to been to regain their queen's favor. Motus join's the league in order to gain access to it's capability to increase his strength from his draining of the other champions and their large quantity of magical artifacts

Passive: Treacherous zeal - after successfully harming an enemy with an ability or if an ally nearby is harmed by an enemy ability Motus gains 5/10/15% movement speed stacking up to 3 times

Venomous web - Motus fires a ball of webbing at target location, if it strikes ground the web ball coats the area dealing 60/90/120/150/180(+.6)per ability power(20/30/40/50/60 (+.2)per second),magic damage over time to enemies while they walk over it lasts 3 seconds. If the ball strikes an enemy champion they are rooted for .5/.75/1/1.25/1.5 seconds dealing 50/70/90/110/130(+0.8)per ability power magic damage ,range 800 cooldown 9 mana cost 60/70/80/90/100 projectile speed 1500

Web binding - Motus fires a string of web at 1 target linking them to him with a tether distance of 300/400/500/600/700 the farther the enemy gets from Motus the stronger the slowing effect becomes slow scales at 10/15/20/25/30 % increasing by 5% for each 100 units of distance they are from Motus deals 10/30/50/70/90 (+.25) per second to any enemies afflicted, lasts for 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds range is equal to current tether range. cooldown 14/13/12/11/10 mana cost 80/90/100/110/120

Spider's shield - Motus surrounds himself with slowly solidifying webs any enemies who strike him while the shield is active with an auto attack are slowed by 10/15/20/25/30% and have their auto attacks equally slowed after the web solidifies completely ( 3 second) it shatters dealing damage to all nearby enemies range 400 damage (80/120/160/200/240) (+.4) per ability power. cooldown 10/9/7/6/5 cooldown starts when shield explodes mana cost 50/60/70/80/90

Traitors illusion / Traitorous fangs - Motus targets one enemy champion that he has vision of ,becomes a clone of that champion and appears friendly to both teams for 4/6/8 seconds, during this time he may target one enemy champion and use his final again to return to his original form and deal 150/200/250 (+.6 per Ap) damage to the selected champion. Range 150 cool down 60/40/20 seconds. Mana cost 100/125/150

Appearance - 4 legged humanoid with two sets of arms. covered in black chitin and armor, slight twitchy movements at random,6 shining green eyes, has a twisted grin made of overlarge black fangs . his upper set of arms are clawed at the end looking like insectoid blades

Quirk - laughs whenever an allied champion dies.

Fierce Summoner

10-05-2012

This will NEVER be looked at by Riot employees cause they are retarded

Oblitum

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce Summoner View Post
This will NEVER be looked at by Riot employees cause they are retarded
is that the idea is retarded or that riot is for not looking at it?

iTerri

10-05-2012

Looks pretty good, but the CD on the ult should be longer

Oblitum

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTerri View Post
Looks pretty good, but the CD on the ult should be longer
I chose to give the ult a low cooldown because it does relatively low damage but brings a lot of utility to the character. since the idea is to use it as the opener for your combo set

Nub Destroyerz

10-05-2012

20 seconds cool down for a r that does that much damage. YYYyeaaa.... howbout change it to ATLEAST 40?
i know u said I chose to give the ult a low cooldown because it does relatively low damage but brings a lot of utility to the character. since the idea is to use it as the opener for your combo set,
but that is still very op

Oblitum

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nub Destroyerz View Post
20 seconds cool down for a r that does that much damage. YYYyeaaa.... howbout change it to ATLEAST 40?
i know u said I chose to give the ult a low cooldown because it does relatively low damage but brings a lot of utility to the character. since the idea is to use it as the opener for your combo set,
but that is still very op
A very similar final is Dianna's hers does slightly less damage at 220( +.6 per ap) at max level except that her final has only a 15 second cooldown moves her to the enemy immediately has higher range and can refresh, the damage isn't really all that bad, although it also doesn't have the illusion half, still dianna's has roughly the same utility with a better range slightly less damage and a refresh ability note that the damage difference is only 30 points