Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stoked for DD!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IamBonez

10-05-2012

Not gonna lie i am pretty excited and ecstatic about DD tomorrow. Dont get me wrong, i was excited the first time as well, but there is just something different when you have an actual well thought together team to play with. I cannot wait to play tomorrow with all the guys from CnD. Good luck and have fun to all the participants! Funnnnnnn

DevlJoe

10-05-2012

I too enjoy this video game! :]

DaRatmastah

10-05-2012

haha tomorrow will be my first time competing, I'm looking forward to it =D Go Oolong Tea!

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

10-05-2012

Glad to hear you're excited about it. Makes me feel good knowing something I host brings excitement to people. Good luck!

Quote:
DaRatmastah:
haha tomorrow will be my first time competing, I'm looking forward to it =D Go Oolong Tea!

Good luck to you as well!

IamBonez

10-05-2012

Oh nice. First time was pretty fun