Rengars Ult removing vision skills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFeared

10-05-2012

Bug - Rengars Ult removing vision revealing skills

I was lee sin top VS a rengar. And when he would go invisible I would use my E to reveal him. And it would But only for like .5 a second. Maybe 1 second tops. Same with my Q.

FistOf7Dragons

10-06-2012

you can't reveal rengar he's an unseen predator....

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistOf7Dragons View Post
you can't reveal rengar he's an unseen predator....
That doesn't feel right. I play Nidalee quite a bit and I'll use my traps for sniffing out those pesky shaco's before they invis off into oblivion. I feel like I should be able to do the same against Rengar, though I haven't had one top against me since I haven't played a lot of Nidalee post his patch.

FistOf7Dragons

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
That doesn't feel right. I play Nidalee quite a bit and I'll use my traps for sniffing out those pesky shaco's before they invis off into oblivion. I feel like I should be able to do the same against Rengar, though I haven't had one top against me since I haven't played a lot of Nidalee post his patch.
in not saying it should do that because it shouldn't but thats probably why that happens

3mptylord

10-07-2012

It's possible that him entering stealth removes any reveals on him. Can you confirm whether you can reveal him after he's fully entered stealth?

TheFeared

10-07-2012

yes I've hit him with my q after he went invisible and it on revealed him for .5 a second to a second. like i re-activated my q and he was already invisible again...