Dear TSM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeedingTrollNoob

10-05-2012

Dear TSM:

Please go back onto your dumb little vlog and brag / talk trash more.

"If we don't 2-0 every team at NA Regionals, we are just going to jump off of a bridge" - Dyrus

"Yup, straight up kill ourselves. It would be too shameful to lose to trash." - TheOddOne

Ha, Karma too stronk. I'm 1100 Elo, and even I know hard initiation would have countered the poke comp that AZF used in that first match. Burning 2 flashes and 3 ults just to initiate and trade 1-1 is pretty pro, you guys should feel good about that. Then you jokers try to pick their champs away. That didn't work because you guys can't do anything but run the same team comp every single game, and they can actualy play more than 2 champs. In short, I would like to say to TSM and their "Baylife" fanboys, simply this:

ROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

xColdfusion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

This

시원한

10-05-2012

This is embarrassing

RybackStun93

10-05-2012

Yup TSM was totally embarrassed by Azubu Frost. Knew this was going to be the outcome, but very glad AF was able to pull it off.

RokudoKou

10-05-2012

I got so happy after seeing their defeat <3

Parthonaxx

10-05-2012

Lol look at all the mad TSM fanboys downvoting the OP.....

"Hmmmmmmm, Jayce, Maokia, Blitz, MF and Lux? Since we already know the play a super agressive push game, I wonder if they are gonna be doing a poke comp..... Nah, lets never change what we do every game." Too arogant and they got smacked for it. They lost the first game at champ select, and got straight up outplayed in the second one. Glad to see TSM losing games.

Spew

10-05-2012

Tsm fangirls will always think tsm is the greatest, there bad..

Also. They do the same team comp every ****ing game

Parthonaxx

10-05-2012

Step 1 - Ban Shen

Step 2 - Splitpush with an unconventional team comp

Step 3 - Beat TSM

Majesticqt

10-06-2012

This is awsome, Tsm's lack of humility is causeing them real bad embarassment.

Unseen Depths

10-06-2012

Shrug I dont keep up with competetive play much but I find it unusual that since Tencent Holdings got a hold of Riot the Asian teams seem to be doing better and the NA worse. Maybe its more coverage in that area or more players I dunno just odd. But really TSM is made up of what 1 chinese dude and 4 Californians asking that group not to be arrogant is like asking the Sun not to shine. California seems to exist in it own little bubble appart from the the rest of the USA.