World Playoffs Day Two Recap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firebirde

10-06-2012

Phreak took dyrus legendary pillow and now he lost :/

spikegabriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Bet the viewership numbers for the rest of it are going to be pretty funny.

Not trying to take anything away from the rest of the teams, but I'm done watching. I everyone else that was watching it is done as well. It was a great tournament, and had some fun games to watch. Season 3 looks to improve things so much. Just the fact that the asian teams won't be able to hide their play is interesting enough.

Now to get TSM to try out some GW2 tournament play.

Mjaxon

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasaurus91 View Post

2) Americans will always fall short of those Asian teams for various reasons mentioned above. Just remember, we've got human rights and most of those Asian countries don't.
lmao at people trying to talk about human rights from their mom's house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikegabriel View Post
Bet the viewership numbers for the rest of it are going to be pretty funny.

Not trying to take anything away from the rest of the teams, but I'm done watching. I everyone else that was watching it is done as well.
lmao rage quitting a tournament because the 3 American teams won 1 combined game.

Ezran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

welp now I can just hope that Europe can pick up the slack to beat Asia. M5! CLG EU!

Raid Z3ro

10-06-2012

RIOT, where are the VOD's?? Upload asap please

Emfanever

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diospinguino View Post
damn sucks that TSM lost... gg trash dyrus didnt do **** both games
better blame TRM then

BEERS FOR FEARS

10-06-2012

Really not that surprised TSM lost, the second game looked rough for Azubu at first but they really came back. I think the NA Teams really need to work on other strategies because everywhere else is completely stomping on them.

As good as I think TSM is, I think they need to stop trash-talking and just focus on playing the game more, because I think they weren't honestly expecting to lose that bad

Drewbie

10-06-2012

all i know is that i wouldnt count out TPA just yet, they put on quite the show yesterday

AnhMinh2505

10-06-2012

they have a lot of creep score

Eberhardt

Recruiter

10-06-2012

I didnt read all the pages but, even beeing "pro" isnt to much confidence picking darius against a Jayce top? I mean, if you put anyone top against Jayce, Darius would be the same difficult as Karma, or easier...