World Playoffs Day Two Recap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rotting

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by embexiu View Post
Riot needs to give us some rp since we are wasting out sat night for nothing...
You are wasting your night, it's not their fault.

hadji

10-06-2012

RECAP DAY 2:

Venue is garbage, we will never be here again.

ps. Stop begging for free **** when all you're doing is sitting on your fat ass watching tv.

Elly Honda

10-06-2012

i feel sorry for those people in the fold up metal chairs.

Jordanoceros

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentFLASH View Post
Did i miss the final game? last i saw they had a crash i don't know where the updates are being posted
nope, M5 hasn't started yet, and the CLG game never ended due to technical difficulties.

but seriously riot can we have a double IP weekend? Not because of the stream, but we seriously haven't had one in months. remember season 1? when you guys did it at least once a month? good times.

john

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanoceros View Post
nope, M5 hasn't started yet, and the CLG game never ended due to technical difficulties.

but seriously riot can we have a double IP weekend? Not because of the stream, but we seriously haven't had one in months. remember season 1? when you guys did it at least once a month? good times.
i remember in season 1 when they had a weekend where every champion was free to play. of course this was back when half of the new champions were 3150 ip.

i REALLY miss old riot. they need to take a long hard look at what they're doing and get their **** together before they screw up the most popular online game in the world.

KenEH

10-06-2012

Hopefully this all works out, as of right now this tournament is looking like a joke.

Maybe you should consider a lan client for tournament use only? Heck even private sever client.

DreMLoK

10-06-2012

i came here just to downvote your **** riot

amberiel

10-06-2012

its not really there fault for the problems although they should of had a back up plan in case something like this did happen... this is only my 2nd tournament watching and i love it. i hope they keep getting bigger and better.

CaptaynePetras

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkwehDrive View Post
First of all. Take an English course. Second, don't expect them to reward you for something out of their control.
and you. my friend. needs, to be sitting right next to him/her--for Grammar Lessons;

slydeni

10-06-2012

i just got off work and came to check standings and such, only to notice that something went down no winners/ finalists are announced. could someone post a brief recap of what happened and what the plan is? i tried to read prior posts and piece together things but not confident in my "piecing" effort... thanx for the scoop dg